Dare to post a Cartoonized version of your picture

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I thought the pic would be more of a disguise but it looks too similar too real life. I'd be doxxing myself if I didn't crop lol.

They are essentially a real life photo made into a cartoon. Even the paint AI App is close but different enough for you to obscure.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
You look more arab than Somali btw
I said in another thread a long time ago that you would not think I am Somali if you meet me until I speak somali. I am from Djibouti so I think I may have mix with Yemeni in my mother side because I am sure not in my father side.
I have 11 siblings only two look none typical Somali with kind of light eyes.

They are essentially a real life photo made into a cartoon. Even the paint AI App is close but different enough for you to obscure.

I tried the paint AI app and it made me look weird. It changed the proportions of my face and made my nose cadaan. Mine is very thin and short. I will try with a baby picture instead.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I tried the paint AI app and it made me look weird. It changed the proportions of my face and made my nose cadaan. Mine is very thin and short. I will try with a baby picture instead.

It really depends on the photo. Sometimes it makes your nose look bigger than it is in real life. It cadanifies and part of that means giving a Somali more bulbous features or ones that jets out.

Trending

Latest posts