daraawishta jubaland soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madoobe is geared up and leading the line. Meanwhile farmaajo hasn't even secured xamar. Talk about utter incompetence. :mjlol: Mudane blackman sent soldiers to Jamaame, Afmadoow and bu'aale as well as leaving soldiers behind in kismaayo.:gucciwhat: Maybe ras kambooni are more than the 7k they mentioned.

When the poon community sees this video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

too appropriate jeegaan slogan "jubaland way duushay" cidna sugi mayso.

Madoobe is geared up and leading the line. Meanwhile farmaajo hasn't even secured xamar. Talk about utter incompetence. :mjlol: Mudane blackman sent soldiers to Jamaame, Afmadoow and bu'aale as well as leaving soldiers behind in kismaayo.:gucciwhat: Maybe ras kambooni are more than the 7k they mentioned.

When the poon community sees this video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

too appropriate jeegaan slogan "jubaland way duushay" cidna sugi mayso.

8th Jan BUNTLAND elections, Ahmed Madoobes OG boys trying to liberate JL of Al Shababies, Farmaajo waking up everyday being reminded he's not like his Aabo (Siyaad), MAN Somalia is hot right now.

The only thing that can top this is if there was a presidential boxing match. The line ups would be:

Musse Biixi Cabdi vs CabdiWeli Gaas

Xaaf Vs Laftagareen

Farmaajo Vs Madoobe.

8th Jan BUNTLAND elections, Ahmed Madoobes OG boys trying to liberate JL of Al Shababies, Farmaajo waking up everyday being reminded he's not like his Aabo (Siyaad), MAN Somalia is hot right now.

The only thing that can top this is if there was a presidential boxing match. The line ups would be:

Xaaf Vs Laftagareen

Farmaajo Vs Madoobe.

Dont forget warrabe vs kheyre,we havent forgot warrabe calling mudane kheyre monkey :mjkkk:

Xaaf Vs Laftagareen

Farmaajo Vs Madoobe.
madoobe vs farmaajo is a mismatch. Madoobe is as real as it gets, the last standing strongman in Somali politics. Madoobe is also much bigger than farmaajo. How big is farmaajo? like 5'6" 120lbs? :fantasia2: I reckon farmaajo would lose his jaw in the first 10 seconds, and probably his life if the fight wasn't stopped in the first minute.

as for biixi and gaas, biixi is an old man, once gaas gets him on the ground, all he has to do is stay on top of him and the old man naqas la'aan buu u dhiman lahaa.:heh:

I think I spotted the artillery used to exterminate MX in 2013 and therefore force them to start relying on child soldiers :mjkkk:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is basic militia, they will get wrecked Wallahi.

Because AS doesn’t do conventional war. They will let these guys take whatever they want to take and then let them set up bases and get comfortable. Just when you think you’ve won they amass their troops and move in to attack just before dawn.

That is how they killed 250 Kenyans, 100+ Ugandese, 100+ Burundese in separate battles

This is basic militia, they will get wrecked Wallahi.

Because AS doesn’t do conventional war. They will let these guys take whatever they want to take and then let them set up bases and get comfortable. Just when you think you’ve won they amass their troops and move in to attack just before dawn.

That is how they killed 250 Kenyans, 100+ Ugandese, 100+ Burundese in separate battles
beats the old men that you guys have as soldiers.

:drakelaugh:

All the soldiers in the video look under 30. Meanwhile, y'all got remnants of SNM surwaaladii ka dhahacayaan as soldiers.:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

beats the old men that you guys have as soldiers.

:drakelaugh:

All the soldiers in the video look under 30. Meanwhile, y'all got remnants of SNM surwaaladii ka dhahacayaan as soldiers.:mjlol:

I am contributing to the topic and what I predict will happen.

What has got to do with SNM?

I am contributing to the topic and what I predict will happen.

What has got to do with SNM?
u gave me a chance to drop a joke and i did lol.

btw, madoobe is the guy who took kismaayo which is on the coast from Alshabab with his militia doing most of the heavy lifting outside of the airs support the Madow kenyans provided. Not to derail my own topic but this shows you AMISOM in the capital and other regions are very well capable of defeating alshabab.

sure alshabab will play dirty, but they won't control any region anymore. I suspect, they'll do what they do in xamar right now, blow up people and hotels randomly.

Saalax Bidaar

u gave me a chance to drop a joke and i did lol.

btw, madoobe is the guy who took kismaayo which is on the coast from Alshabab with his militia doing most of the heavy lifting outside of the airs support the Madow kenyans provided. Not to derail my own topic but this shows you AMISOM in the capital and other regions are very well capable of defeating alshabab.

sure alshabab will play dirty, but they won't control any region anymore. I suspect, they'll do what they do in xamar right now, blow up people and hotels randomly.

AS numbers are pretty low and they don’t have the capability to hold towns and defend them. They are hidden and always on the move. The skies are littered with American drones and ground is filled with CIA and special ops relaying ground intel to the air.

AS isn’t afraid of SNA or JLand forces but of the American drones

This is why AS is conducting indirect warfare. Even if JL forces succeed in taking Those areas you can be assured they will be a target

AS numbers are pretty low and they don’t have the capability to hold towns and defend them. They are hidden and always on the move. The skies are littered with American drones and ground is filled with CIA and special ops relaying ground intel to the air.

AS isn’t afraid of SNA or JLand forces but of the American drones

This is why AS is conducting indirect warfare. Even if JL forces succeed in taking Those areas you can be assured they will be a target
yes. But what's the alternative? Allow them to keep holding cities and people hostage where they decapitate and stone women to death in public?

Nah. Hoping they will be flushed. I wish we fought with the same passion we use to fight clan wars.

u guys are lucky these bastards aren't a threat to you guys.

Saalax Bidaar

yes. But what's the alternative? Allow them to keep holding cities and people hostage where they decapitate and stone women to death in public?

Nah. Hoping they will be flushed. I wish we fought with the same passion we use to fight clan wars.

u guys are lucky these bastards aren't a threat to you guys.

No I support the decision to go after them but once Jl force take these towns they have to be alert and always prepared for counter attack. That is all I am saying.

No I support the decision to go after them but once Jl force take these towns they have to be alert and always prepared for counter attack. That is all I am saying.
Hopefully.

if the people throughout the region are empowered and trained to spot suspicious persons/activities, it'll be easier to deal with them.

The people gotta snitch. It's their complacency that allows AS to flourish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending