Dar Al-Farooq mosque located in Minnesota was firebombed this morning during fajr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Al shabab, boko haram and the Taliban killed a combined 38 people yesterday and that's an unproductive weekday for them. Where's the outrage or do you expect less from muslims?

This happens every day to Christians in Egypt and Iraq. Hate crimes against masjids in the West are usually again st property whereas in the Muslim world religious minorities are massacred.

Hope they catch the clown who attacked the mosque, but masjids should do more to stand against hatred of minorities if they want any sympathy.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
but masjids should do more to stand against hatred of minorities
That's taboo in islam. Muhammad said Jews and Christians are the worst of creatures and outlined how they should be treated. Many Muslims find it uncomfortable to go against a man who they disagree with. Its for this reason that I have no respect or sympathy for Muslims.

Al shabab, boko haram and the Taliban killed a combined 38 people yesterday and that's an unproductive weekday for them. Where's the outrage or do you expect less from muslims?
I fail to see your point here .Alshababs victims are mostly Muslim and Somali .Somalis are always outraged when they blow up people Muqdisho .That doesn't mean Somalis can't be outraged when their mosque is fire bombed .They are outraged because this effects them locally .Bringing up issues like Boko Haram is just a diversion tactic on your behalf .

@ArchBishopofAtheism

The prophet did not sanction confessional hatred. The Quran says no one is closer to Muslims than those who call themselves Masixiin.

As for the hadiths that conform to yr description, well you're not the only one who thinks that the prophet did not fly to heaven without a spacesuit as you will find out when we talk over Scotch whiskey.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I fail to see your point here .Alshababs victims are mostly Muslim and Somali .Somalis are always outraged when they blow up people Muqdisho .That doesn't mean Somalis can't be outraged when their mosque is fire bombed .They are outraged because this effects them locally .Bringing up issues like Boko Haram is just a diversion tactic on your behalf .

Diversion? 38 people killed by jihadis vs 0 killed in mosque (and this repeats daily). It doesn't matter if they're killing other Muslims. You are racist by holding the west to a higher standard and freaking out when a mosque is fire bombed.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
@ArchBishopofAtheism

The prophet did not sanction confessional hatred. The Quran says no one is closer to Muslims than those who call themselves Masixiin.

As for the hadiths that conform to yr description, well you're not the only one who thinks that the prophet did not fly to heaven without a spacesuit as you will find out when we talk over Scotch whiskey.
You clearly haven't studied the Quran and hadith. The prophet is the guy who rounded up unarmed prisoners, beheaded 600 of them in one day and buried them in mass graves. Get a grip man. Islam is not a race; its a stupid political movement that was forced down your throat. No one made it your job to defend it.

Diversion? 38 people killed by jihadis vs 0 killed in mosque (and this repeats daily). It doesn't matter if they're killing other Muslims. You are racist by holding the west to a higher standard and freaking out when a mosque is fire bombed.

This has nothing to with the West . The brother reported a localised incident which Somalis in that area are rightfully concerned anout. There is nothing racist about that .No one is freaking out .An event is being reported . you are the one who is over reacting !

If you want to highlight other attacks , you are free to do so , that is , without hijacking this thread with insensitive nonsense .Are most people even aware of the other people killed this week ?

so now , A Somali in Minnesota must feel outrage for people in Nigeria before they can highlight issues which specifically relate to their safety ? you dimwit , There is outrage and mourning on this forum every time Alshabab kills Somalis in Southern Somalia . We don't need your permission to show outrage for anything . If this story doesn't concern you : hit the road jack !

You clearly haven't studied the Quran and hadith. The prophet is the guy who rounded up unarmed prisoners, beheaded 600 of them in one day and buried them in mass graves. Get a grip man. Islam is not a race; its a stupid political movement that was forced down your throat. No one made it your job to defend it.

The only thing forced down my throat is my girlfriend's tongue. She likes rough sex, god bless her

Not sure you understood my post. I'm familiar with the hadith's about Banu Qurayzah. The subtle point I was trying to make was that I don't credit that hadith or others of its kind. The guy who compiled them says Muhammad fly to heaven without a space suit. Nuff said.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
WHATT! did you just compare shit hole countries to the so called ''civilised'' western countries ..... thats new :russ:
You are a racist. Both civilized and shithole countries have humans in them. The actions of those humans determine whether it's a shithole or civilized country. Shitholes exist because of what people there are doing.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You are a racist. Both civilized and shithole countries have humans in them. The actions of those humans determine whether it's a shithole or civilized country. Shitholes exist because of what people there are doing.

You're right its because of what people are doing , however sometime sit take said civilised countries to topple countries that are once civilised and proper (*cough* US vs Libya ) giving weapons to overthrow ''dictators'' yadayada sometimes said people are outsiders , But that doesn't fit your narrative so i guess we shall ignore it.

and racist?? really :chrisfreshhah::dead1:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You're right its because of what people are doing , however sometime sit take said civilised countries to topple countries that are once civilised and proper (*cough* US vs Libya ) giving weapons to overthrow ''dictators'' yadayada sometimes said people are outsiders , But that doesn't fit your narrative so i guess we shall ignore it.

and racist?? really :chrisfreshhah::dead1:
Why didn't Libya overthrow US? Answer this and it will reveal more racism and low expectations.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Why didn't Libya overthrow US? Answer this and it will reveal more racism and low expectations.

Libya??????

Lemme giv eoyu teh fatcs Gaddafi spent almost nothing on his military , meanwhile America lives off of the military industrial complex , its a bloody industry how you think the aggressor is the victim and not the actual victim baffles me , yet you side with the country that relies and lives of military aggression but okay ... whatever you say.

If china , Russia , and even european countries like germany can't overthrow America you think Libya can? is u ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.