Daqaan celis or Cultural Disproportion

Discussion in 'General' started by herkase, Oct 31, 2019.

?
  1. YES

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. herkase

herkase

Ratings:
    +36
    Let's talk it into action

Is it right to go to these places or is it wrong it happened and we do not have any support from our communities

2. Lostbox

Lostbox 「Immortal Sage」

Ratings:
    +2,827
  3. Macalin M

Macalin M Ciyaalka xaafada

Ratings:
    +2,721
    Didn’t you just make this thread like an hour ago?

4. Luciddreamer

Luciddreamer

Ratings:
    +1,127
    The need for daqan celis is the outcome of shitty parenting and environment.

Kids become influenced by their environment and most somalis that talk about daqan celis live in shitty gettos filled with juvenile kids.

The second is parents that are struggling with their own dysfunctions and workload that they have little or no time to properly raise kids. Kids gets either neglected or abused, developing dysfunctions of their own.

Imo dont have kids before everything is setup for them for them to thrive in the world.
    That means having your shit in order first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. beenleey

beenleey

Ratings:
    +714
    My whole fam moved to Kenya because we were hooyo maataalo kids and many more important reasons. I went to an international school, had my loving family with me and learnt af somali, daqaan and Quran. Where we lived there were many families like this and that's fine
    I do have a problem where a kid alone is sent alone, esp to a boarding school. It's basically asking for the child you failed to parent properly, to be abused.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. One Star To Rule Them All

One Star To Rule Them All Which star will out best the rest

Ratings:
    +889
    We should not fully assimilate within their society but not fully. Have you seen Indians who still retain their culture and understand their mother tongue. We should not compare ourselves with Blacks and act like them most Somalis see themselves as the broader group of Africans

7. Nilotufian

Nilotufian

Ratings:
    +4,544
    Dhaqan celis= rehabilitation for bad kids. Mind you the locals absolute don’t deserve this.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted