• YES

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let's talk it into action

Is it right to go to these places or is it wrong it happened and we do not have any support from our communities

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'd rather they change the way dhaqan Celia goes about. Instead of abusing kids let them actually learn something, it was a great experience till I had to go dugsi.

Macalin M

Out here
You were in a prison. I was with my reer abtis. Our ‘dhaqan celis’ experiences aren’t the same. Mine made me love my country and want to one day help it while yours, by what I read, probably makes you hate all Somalis. Fair enough. But that doesn’t mean dhaqan celis is bad. :)

You were in a prison. I was with my reer abtis. Our ‘dhaqan celis’ experiences aren’t the same. Mine made me love my country and want to one day help it while yours, by what I read, probably makes you hate all Somalis. Fair enough. But that doesn’t mean dhaqan celis is bad. :)
Makes sense

I like the way other ethnicities in the uk, visit their home country’s as a family for regular holidays. The kids get immersed naturally in their culture and see it as a positive journey.

Compared to the Somali concept of sending wayward kids as a punishments.

The context of the trip sets the tone as to whether it’s a nice holiday vs punishment.

Macalin M

Out here
I like the way other ethnicities in the uk, visit their home country’s as a family for regular holidays. The kids get immersed naturally in their culture and see it as a positive journey.

Compared to the Somali concept of sending wayward kids as a punishments.

The context of the trip sets the tone as to whether it’s a nice holiday vs punishment.
That’s why I think misbehaving kids shouldn’t be sent to Somalia. There’s just no point.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
to be fair whats the diffrence between child services juvenile prison and dhagan celis i just dont like the disparages between the two dhagan celis is by far the most safer and best option for juvenile delinquents

to be fair whats the diffrence between child services juvenile prison and dhagan celis i just dont like the disparages between the two dhagan celis is by far the most safer and best option for juvenile delinquents
I can not even reply to your ignorance but I am because the irrationally of it needs to addressed
I am proud to be me with my past and future.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I can not even reply to your ignorance but I am because the irrationally of it needs to addressed
I am proud to be me with my past and future.
you have a double standard why stop dhagan celis when its virtually the same as child services and juvenile detention centers,

Trending

Latest posts