Dante Whole Genome thread

I got my results today but I have mixed feelings. Everything is in raw data. It's insane. The BAM file alone is over 50GB. How on earth are you supposed to get than onto cloud and then upload on YFULL. Terrible company.

Looks like this isn't going to be done for a long shot the way it's looking.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@Awbarre @Nabiil Did you upload to Yfull yet?
I feel you, hurry up guys

1619289256737.gif

Apollo

VIP
Asc everyone.

Any Dante results update? So far 2 People got their results, anyone else?

This company is slow. I would only ask if people have new results once per end of quarter, not per month.

Better to forget about it and just wait for their emails. Eventually they will give people their results.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This company is slow. I would only ask if people have new results once per end of quarter, not per month.

Better to forget about it and just wait for their emails. Eventually they will give people their results.
They already got their results

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Those Italians finally received my kit nearly 2 months later. :birdman: I anticipate this ordeal to be over, come September 2021 ( which is a 10-month wait from November 2020).

Apollo

VIP
Those Italians finally received my kit nearly 2 months later. :birdman: I anticipate this ordeal to be over, come September 2021 ( which is a 10-month wait from November 2020).

😄 Hehe, DNA never changes, so it doesn't really matter if you get it immediately or a few months later. Only the excitement wears off.

~$180 for a whole genome at 30X read level is the lowest price on the market. The trade off is that they work like Italians. 😂

Trending