Dante Whole Genome thread

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
😄 Hehe, DNA never changes, so it doesn't really matter if you get it immediately or a few months later. Only the excitement wears off.

~$180 for a whole genome at 30X read level is the lowest price on the market. The trade off is that they work like Italians. 😂

It's the unfortunate trade off. TBH I wasn't the only one to complain. The reviews are highly variable. It could be worse.

1619318222247.png

:ftw9nwa: On the bright side it arrived. I expect it to be lost at sea.

Apollo

VIP
@Sophisticate

Could be a 23andMe employee smearing the competition, lol. Dante has the best price-to-quality ratio of any genomics company. 23andMe is still scamming people by using early 2010s tech. 😬

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate

Could be an 23andMe employee smearing the competition, lol. Dante has the best price-to-quality ratio of any genomics company. 23andMe is still scamming people by using early 2010s tech. 😬

You get more bank for your buck. I guess. I never considered false allegations from rival companies as a possibility. Their ratings are pretty average 3.6/5. People are either very pleased or disappointed with the snail paced speed (which is the most common complaint).

It's the unfortunate trade off. TBH I wasn't the only one to complain. The reviews are highly variable. It could be worse.

View attachment 181806

:ftw9nwa: On the bright side it arrived. I expect it to be lost at sea.
Have any reir Nur Samaroon taken DNA Test they claim to be the tribe of Nur Ibn Mujahid. We now know thanks to books found in Harar that he was Marehan. Maybe it's because Sameroon and Marehan are both claimed to be reer Sade. Sameroon abtirsi is Gadhasid meaning Gada people of Sade.

Last edited:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Have any reir Nur Samaroon taken DNA Test they claim to be the tribe of Nur Ibn Mujahid. We now know thanks to books found in Harar that he was Marehan. Maybe it's because Sameroon and Marehan are both claimed to be reer Sade. Sameroon abtirsi is Gadhasid meaning Gada people of Sade.
Where the hell do you come up with these insane theories.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Do u got ur result back

Trending

Latest posts