Your possibly about 3rd or 4th inside Omar mahmoud. Cabdi Isse ain't small either. But After Reer mahad which is by far the largest sub-clan in all majerteen.

I would say Reer Khalaf is second but only inside omar mahmoud not wider majerteen. My reasoning for this is, reer hersi don't 'breed' as heavily not for the last 100 years since they became settled into city living and education. The more educated a clan is the lower their 'breeding'.

Without Reer Mahad, most of the other clans inside Omar Mahmoud are 'small' to 'medium' sized their not very large.
That explains why my cousin @Abdalla has been scaring away all the dimes.. Waryaa Abdalla we need to change our game walahi.. Make reer hersi great again:cryinglaughsmiley:

Farm

VIP
Your possibly about 3rd or 4th inside Omar mahmoud. Cabdi Isse ain't small either. But After Reer mahad which is by far the largest sub-clan in all majerteen.

I would say Reer Khalaf is second but only inside omar mahmoud not wider majerteen. My reasoning for this is, reer hersi don't 'breed' as heavily not for the last 100 years since they became settled into city living and education. The more educated a clan is the lower their 'breeding'.

Without Reer Mahad, most of the other clans inside Omar Mahmoud are 'small' to 'medium' sized their not very large.

We are the largest out of every MJ sub clan sxb.

:banderas:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Reer Mahad is larger then Warsangeli combined and that isn't a joke either. Their like HY size if not larger. U can sample the diaspora and see how many reer mahad you see compared to how many warsangeli or habar yonis.

We are the largest out of every MJ sub clan sxb.

:banderas:

Yes Reer Mahad is by far the largest clan in all Majerten, the rest are small to medium clans. If you combine Omar Mahmoud, that's largest clan in Majerten. As for Abdi Isse by himself? war hoy bah dubays ha iska dhigin oo omar mahmoud kama baxsan kartid kkkkk adigu

Farm

VIP
Reer Mahad is larger then Warsangeli combined and that isn't a joke either. Their like HY size if not larger. U can sample the diaspora and see how many reer mahad you see compared to how many warsangeli or habar yonis.

Yes Reer Mahad is by far the largest clan in all Majerten, the rest are small to medium clans. If you combine Omar Mahmoud, that's largest clan in Majerten. As for Abdi Isse by himself? war hoy bah dubays ha iska dhigin oo omar mahmoud kama baxsan kartid kkkkk adigu

We are 1000x bigger than Bah Dubays.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Reer Hersi are filthy rich which makes no sense why Burtinle is so behind. U guys left to east africa in big numbers in the 70's and established lot's of 'assets' which has been growing for nearly 50 years now. Your not as rich as Ali Saleban cause they have been working on their wealth for 200 years but after them, Omar Mahmoud are richest in my opinion but when we see your towns like g-town, burtinle, garacad, jariban, bursalax, etc wallahi their pretty much no different to Gedo.

Where-as Bah Dubays prime tuulo birta-dheer is considered well developed even by UN standards.

Why do you assume reer Hersi don't invest in PL? Our people do invest but I do agree with you that reer Hersi millionaires invest the most in East African countries and insha Allah their investment in PL will increase in the years to come.

Garacad once the port is completed, will be one of the best cities in the horn God willing.

Also, please don't compare your tuulo Birtha-dheer to our towns and cities. Also, for the love of God, don't compare us to Gedo! Omar Mohamud areas are light years ahead of that region.

By the way, just this week, Main Street Burtinle was redone. This was funded by beesha (reer Burtinle daljoog & qurbajoog).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are 1000x bigger than Bah Dubays.

If your 1000 times larger why are you not independent like bah dubays? can u even name one abdi isse hotel? forget anything else. Show us where abdi isse left omar mahmoud oo 2 xiniyood yeeshtay oo dadka keligisa iska dhiciye? bah dubays is stand alone clan sxb, even ask @Manzana osman mahmoud hiil weligeen ma waydin unlike abdi isse who is stuck crying for omar mahmoud. So it's obvious your not larger then bah dubays or else you would've become stand alone clan and not a langaab hos fadhiyo reer mahad

Are you okay. Did it occur to you that maybe Warsans and Hy did leave there deegans?????
Reer mahad bigger than warsan is funny

Manzana

@Manzana even reer mahad who isn't known for 'wealth' in Puntland has more of an economic presence in Puntland especially in Bosaso then Reer Hersi does, which makes no sense. You spent since the 70's leaving Somalia into East Africa and your clan started out as simple 'truckers' and bought so many oil/gas assets companies in east africa, especially in those early days, I am certain they have diversified their economic portfolio to include so many other assets now.

But the reer mahad today are more prominent in Puntland econimically speaking in comparison to reer hersi which shouldn't be the case because reer hersi had 50 years to develop their assets when reer mahad was just 'reer miyi' on camels. It's seem like a shift has happened in puntland and the traditionally wealthier clans are being displaced by 'new-comers'. Bah Dirooble are being sidelined by muse suldan and bah dubays. The traditionally well established Muse Isse are being sidelined by Abokor Isse. the reer mahad are sidelining the reer hersi.

Honestly speaking in Puntland today most of investment done is by clans who became prominent after the civil war. For example maryan duul or whatever her name is, she is from another jilib 'sicid yusuf' who are traditionally not the leaders of bah dubays, where-as I am hassan yusuf we are the traditional leaders of bah dubays in all aspects and have so much of the history of our clan. Now look at her she is the one who is running the bah dubays hotel.
Maryan Dhulo was always rich even in the 90s she was a millionaire. She is nothing like you thou, she is all about MJ but you even have hate for your fellow Osman Mohamud, eedo Dhulo isn't like that. Stop the division. All MJ waa hal.

Also, reer Hersi invest in Bosaso as well. Do you remember a few years ago, the company that got the contract related to Bosaso airport? One of the main investors was Omar Mohamud --> reer Hersi. There are plenty of others as well throughout PL you just don't hear about them. Also, the reer Hersi doctors, do you not count them? They are all running their private clinics throughout PL. Beesha invests plenty in PL.

Manzana

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maryan Dhulo was always rich even in the 90s she was a millionaire. She is nothing like you thou, she is all about MJ but you even have hate for your fellow Osman Mohamud, eedo Dhulo isn't like that. Stop the division. All MJ waa hal.

Also, reer Hersi invest in Bosaso as well. Do you remember a few years ago, the company that got the contract related to Bosaso airport? One of the main investors was Omar Mohamud --> reer Hersi. There are plenty of others as well throughout PL you just don't hear about them. Also, the reer Hersi doctors, do you not count them? They are all running their private clinics throughout PL. Beesha invests plenty in PL.

I don't divide Majerten, stop the nonsense. I am just doing 'analysis' to find out who is productive and who isn't. You can't do this analysis if we don't have 'data' to work on from each sub clan and their investments in Puntland. Once we have this data, we can pinpoint who is a patriot and who isn't and is just 'all mouth'.

I believe free market competition and every clan being productive, infact I want each puntlander to be successful so we can increase our GDP output, we can't do this if we consistently stay at the majerten level, we will always be at that level like the rest of the nation. I want to bring it down to sub clan and after that 'individuals' but we need to start the process now and not just sit there and rely on 'majerten' name, we need to 'contribute' to majerten or else we will become stale and outdated like marehan did who is at marehan level since futuh al habash.

Farm

VIP
I don't divide Majerten, stop the nonsense. I am just doing 'analysis' to find out who is productive and who isn't. You can't do this analysis if we don't have 'data' to work on from each sub clan and their investments in Puntland. Once we have this data, we can pinpoint who is a patriot and who isn't and is just 'all mouth'.

I believe free market competition and every clan being productive, infact I want each puntlander to be successful so we can increase our GDP output, we can't do this if we consistently stay at the majerten level, we will always be at that level like the rest of the nation. I want to bring it down to sub clan and after that 'individuals' but we need to start the process now and not just sit there and rely on 'majerten' name, we need to 'contribute' to majerten or else we will become stale and outdated like marehan did who is at marehan level since futuh al habash.

If you don’t divide MJ then why do you insult MJ sub clans for no reason?

:bell:

Manzana

Reer Khalaf and reer Hersi are probably the same in #s or very close.

Ugaaso

Deni

All the big businesses in garowe is owned by reer hersi sis. Dr osman hates on all of us.

halwa

βœ¨πŸŒ™
First of all, @Abdalla is my cousin.

Secondly, docilyahey, jooji ciyaarta. Whatever you want to say, say it clearly without throwing any shade.

You deserve each other, wallahi. I think you’re reading too much into my words. It came from a good place.

Waa Dhoocil not Docil***

giphy.gif

Manzana

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He is all about division.

Dammit your so backwards like Hawiye and Isaaq and Marehan. This isn't the Puntland, I know. We are proud to compete and increase productivity of Puntland. I am not calling for wars between clans? Did I ever say I will attack any clan? am I calling for a 'policy' change or centralism?

Stop lying about me all I want is sub-clan competition to increase. Competition is a good thing, it's what made America so great, where-as shit hole russia and it's patriotism and 'russian unity' made it a cess pool because they didn't 'compete' or raise the bar in Russia economy. I don't want this for puntland. We need to compete with each other or else we will face the same fate as communist states did who prevented competition in place of nationalism like siyad barre did.

Manzana

All the big businesses in garowe is owned by reer hersi sis. Dr osman hates on all of us.
His fellow Osman Mohamud's aren't even safe from his insults. He hates all who aren't bah Dubays LOL

War Mj tol ma ahan. Waxa laa ooran jiiray ninkaa waalan tolkiisa baa faayow.
Drosman iyo bah dubays maad meel mariisin.
@Farm @Abdalla @Manzana @Reiko . this mans division of MJ and Harti and pitting them agaisnt each other is unspeakabale.
Everyday its something new. Mr 13men to 4000 men cant stop talking about a single hotel.

@DR OSMAN .i wont saying anything else about my reer ayeeyo reer mahad. Fuckoff

Farm

VIP
Dammit your so backwards like Hawiye and Isaaq and Marehan. This isn't the Puntland, I know. We are proud to compete and increase productivity of Puntland. I am not calling for wars between clans? Did I ever say I will attack any clan? am I calling for a 'policy' change or centralism?

Stop lying about me all I want is sub-clan competition to increase. Competition is a good thing, it's what made America so great, where-as shit hole russia and it's patriotism and 'russian unity' made it a cess pool because they didn't 'compete' or raise the bar in Russia economy. I don't want this for puntland. We need to compete with each other or else we will face the same fate as communist states did who prevented competition in place of nationalism like siyad barre did.

I do remember you saying you had something vicious planned for Qandala, and you wanted to drag people out of their houses.

:mybusiness:

Trending