I notice people on social media, particularly Hawiye, are trying to turn the Farmaajo beef into Daarood vs Hawiye.
The same people who benefited from 1991 and would like Mogadishu for Hawiye only, regardless of whether it is stable or unstable.

However, normal Daaroods, packed their bags and didn't look back at Mogadishu. We got the message loud and clear and actually benefitted massively from separating from the South.

Puntites will NOT start another civil war to defend MX thirst for Mogadishu. They are on their own.

Any Puntite who dies fighting in Mogadishu, deserves it.

More MJ calaacal all over the Politics section. Thank you @PuntiteQueen and @Farm @Crow

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Marehan thirst?! KKK They can't even sniff Guriceel let alone Mogadishu. They're socially, militarily and financially depleted and exhausted. They can't even defend themselves if Cayr alone wanted to exterminate them.

Farmaajo is a petrified man guarded by his in-laws. Fucking embarrassing.

Marehan thirst?! KKK They can't even sniff Guriceel let alone Mogadishu. They're socially, militarily and financially depleted and exhausted. They can't even defend themselves if Cayr alone wanted to exterminate them.

They are thirsty for Mogadishu, many have returned and are working for Farmaajo.

I have a MX relative who talked about Darod men in Mogadishu being under the protection of Hawiye, shameful walahi. They can't open anything without Hawiye support/protection "allegedly".

They don't want to leave Mogadishu and will have to be forced out. If they keep pissing off Hag, it will not be a pretty sight.

I just want them and HAG to keep "Daarood" out of their mouths and leave us out of their mess.

If HAG wants beef, they can come to Galkacyo. They and MX can get this smoke;

tenor.gif

@Farm, same, I have them all on ignore, it's a beautiful forum without them.

Why the hell is Puntland supporting MX in Saaxo? I understand that it's a buffer zone but surely there is another way to handle our security issues than incorporating these people.

MX has done the most damage to MJs and are truly our most vicious enemy if we look at history.

Farm

VIP
Why the hell is Puntland supporting MX in Saaxo? I understand that it's a buffer zone but surely there is another way to handle our security issues than incorporating these people.

MX has done the most damage to MJs and are truly our most vicious enemy if we look at history.

We should let them get swallowed then we can enter Saaxo, I think that’s the solution. HG are already looking for them ...after they made most of the ones in GG extinct.

giphy.gif

This is how it looks outside Saaxo and what PL is protecting them from.

XmX1.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
We should let them get swallowed then we can enter Saaxo, I think that’s the solution. HG are already looking for them ...after they made most of the ones in GG extinct.

giphy.gif

XmX1.gif
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

giphy.gif

XmX1.gif

Literally, we are beefing them now in Wardheer, why the hell are we allying/protecting them and beefing them at the same time.

We should leave them defenceless like they did us during the kacaan.

I hate MJs and their never-ending mercy.

The new generation of Puntites will not be as stupid.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Isn't the recent heat he has been under proof though that he is the biggest challenger to the status quo of Muqdisho:farmajoyaab:

^ I wish MJs had "cuqdad", we would block your access to Bosaso/weapons and allow HG to encircle your remaining enclaves in Central Somalia.

Keep behaving the way you do and this will actually happen.

People still don't realise how sociopathic the average MX is when it comes to the kacaan. Find me even ONE that feels bad for all the war crimes/thefts.

Stupidly, MJs got dragged into the civil war but insha'allah next time, we will not intervene.

They are thirsty for Mogadishu, many have returned and are working for Farmaajo.

I have a MX relative who talked about Darod men in Mogadishu being under the protection of Hawiye, shameful walahi. They can't open anything without Hawiye support/protection "allegedly".

They don't want to leave Mogadishu and will have to be forced out. If they keep pissing off Hag, it will not be a pretty sight.

I just want them and HAG to keep "Daarood" out of their mouths and leave us out of their mess.

If HAG wants beef, they can come to Galkacyo. They and MX can get this smoke;

tenor.gif
Lmao that gif killed me :dead:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
E9F64B18-236F-4439-8800-A60DABDD6D62.jpeg

0BCA1018-0978-4FE4-B1B9-141B96823801.jpeg

MJs have never ever protected MX from anything not 1 MJ has ever died in Abudwaq or gobolka Gedo fighting HG or USC but thousands died in Kismaayo and Gaalkacyo i love this new narrative :mjlol:

You only scream Tolayeey tolayeey yaa Darood ah when things get hot and say Darood maxaa naga galay anaga MJ baa nahay boowe while making peace with Aideed and HG:ulyin:

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Whatever happens in southern Somalia, Puntlanders won't be involved. Last time Puntland's army went to save Mogadishu, Isaaqland took over Las Anod. The Isaaqs are a bunch of cowards who can't do anything until Puntland is preoccupied with something. Even for Tukaraq, they took over it while Puntland was busy hosting failmaarjo and his cronies. Anyways, Puntland won't be making the same mistake again. MX don't count on PL. All PL will do is secure its borders and declare independence if another war breaks out in Southern Somalia again.

Trending

Latest posts