Dandruff

I don't think there is an actual "cure" per se, but general things like keeping your scalp moisturized can help. It's essentially a skin problem, so I'd take a similar approach. If it's causing you distress, I'd recommend seeing your doctor; they can sometimes prescribe certain creams if it's really bothersome

I don't think there is an actual "cure" per se, but general things like keeping your scalp moisturized can help. It's essentially a skin problem, so I'd take a similar approach. If it's causing you distress, I'd recommend seeing your doctor; they can sometimes prescribe certain creams if it's really bothersome
Bro it's really bothering me, my scalp gets super oily and itchy and alot of hair falls out

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-11-18_15-26-26.gif

Try the Nizoral A-D shampoo. My aunt used it for her dandruff. She said that it works and gets rid of the dandruff. The problem she had was it not being a permanent solution and having to consistently use it. Hopefully it'll provide some relief for you. This is the only shampoo I've heard of that works.

Last edited:
Try the Nizoral A-D shampoo. My aunt used it for her dandruff. She said that it works and gets rid of the dandruff. The problem is that it's not a permanent solution and that you have to consistently use it. Hopefully it'll provide some relief. This is the only shampoo I've heard of that works.
Thanks I'll try it

Inshallah bro, I thing I got it from my Nigerian friend. I used to go sleep at his house sometimes lol . But idk

You have to help yourself out. My dandruff was really bad last year and I know how terrible it feels. My scalp would itch all the time. Try out different products. Inshallah, something will work out for you.

Trending