Dancing somali girl (girls only) afrobeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

She's pretty good for a somali obviously the other girl is better naturally but she's alright.
So I wanted to ask do any of girls dance for fun seriously or for your health I have a friend that does Zumba every week and I might join her.
I saw a somali girl talking about taking twerking classes aswell obviously girls only but that's cool aswell.
@RichEnoughForGucci @RICH @Basra @Basic @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Azirah Anonymous @Lamiis @Daughter of samaale @sophisticate @Saabriin Omar @Emily

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Afrobeats isn’t our culture. The Somali girl is culture appropriating tbh.

And I don’t dance for exercise. Somali girls are naturally meant to be fit. Tall and slim. We don’t need to exercise but just need to eat the right food.

Alx for the Somali superior gene pool we possess as girls.

Nice. I went to this gym here in Kenya where they do this type of dancing to Nigerian/Afrobeat music as exercise. It leaves you exhausted as hell but its a good workout and really fun .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Can I dance? Yes.

Do I do it as a part of working out? Nope.

I'm too lazy to enroll in classes. I would much rather cheap out with a couple resistance bands, dumbbells, and yoga mat at home.

:siilaanyosmile:Simplicity.

She's pretty good for a somali obviously the other girl is better naturally but she's alright.
So I wanted to ask do any of girls dance for fun seriously or for your health I have a friend that does Zumba every week and I might join her.
I saw a somali girl talking about taking twerking classes aswell obviously girls only but that's cool aswell.
@RichEnoughForGucci @RICH @Basra @Basic @xalimathe6 @Xalimo from da block @Azirah Anonymous @Lamiis @Daughter of samaale @sophisticate @Saabriin Omar @Emily

Yh she's allright but you can tell she is Somali lol :lolbron:

I used to love watching choreography videos on yt back in the America's Best Dance Crew days and would mimic them lol. Just for fun. But that's all.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I do the the white girl dance, have no rhythm
oqc5L.gif

I used to go to a Zumba class never kept up with the moves, did my own moves lol

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yh she's allright but you can tell she is Somali lol :lolbron:

I used to love watching choreography videos on yt back in the America's Best Dance Crew days and would mimic them lol. Just for fun. But that's all.
LOL me too i even mimic kpop groups dances with my younger siblings for fun or just dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending