DANCING GHANAIANS DROP THE COFFIN AND THE DEAD BODY COMES OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

:gucciwhat:

:jaynerd:

What's crazy is that Ghana is one of the better Sub-Saharan countries. if this is our elite, no wonder Africa is doomed. :kanyehmm:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What kind of degeneracy is this?

Dancing and music at a funeral?

That is some satanic black magic, sick shit.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
0bLyDGs.png

Dude was like f*ck this I'm out

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Who the f*ck dances with a coffin? Who the f*ck was the DJ? What the f*ck is this?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I rather attend to this kind of funeral instead of one that they are crying and giving speeches
giphy.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I rather attend to this kind of funeral instead of one that they are crying and giving speeches
giphy.gif
I dunno man. Why celebrate a dead person? What kind of sick shit is that. There's a fucking party for a funeral. What in the name of God is going on with these people?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I dunno man. Why celebrate a dead person? What kind of sick shit is that. There's a fucking party for a funeral. What in the name of God is going on with these people?
West africans culture depends alot on dances and music, for us we might use it for celebration but it's their culture to dance when someone is born, dead, marries etc

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
These people have the worst culture, audubillah who dances and blast music at a funeral like it’s a party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending