Danab ration support suspended by U.S. amid theft and reselling

There’s many Somali journalists & sites which are fake news, this Somalidigest one gets quoted a lot by hiraalinstitute which current Somalia’s national security advisor used to be in contact with. I’m not too familiar with them, but they’ve been right about a lot of things. So people need to bear with them instead of tossing out what they have to say without a second thought.

this guy has a great idea, but it comes after being let go of by government employment recently. Target corruption at its source, the top!

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Go on, apologise to @Maxamed Mubarak!

Why? He never provided any evidence. He asserted that the rations were suspended, they were not, and I never made any claim; I stated simple facts. It is absurd to believe what anonymous columnists write. If Harun Maruf reports something without evidence, I will take it seriously. If some guy called Kheyr does the same, well, it has no other value than propaganda.

It is absurd to believe what anonymous columnists write. If Harun Maruf reports something without evidence, I will take it seriously. If some guy called Kheyr does the same, well, it has no other value than propaganda.
They are not just β€œAnonymous columnists”. I said this in the other thread but hiraale institute sources these guy’s news stories. The former chairman of hiraale institute which is based in mogadishu is the national security advisor of Somalia and the current one who is founder was facing shakedown threats from the government itself after having a falling out with the NSA. The people who the government threatens are the ones you really need to pay attention to, as they carry sensitive information.

There’s no need for fake news with this government, the reality is bad enough.

Totally irrelevant news. The Somali authorities will blame some innocent people and call it a day and the aid will be resumed. The US will hold the FGS accountable when it starts supporting the opposition (that will obviously never happen). So ignore this little show and get on with your lives.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are not just β€œAnonymous columnists”. I said this in the other thread but hiraale institute sources these guy’s news stories. The former chairman of hiraale institute which is based in mogadishu is the national security advisor of Somalia and the current one who is founder was facing shakedown threats from the government itself after having a falling out with the NSA. The people who the government threatens are the ones you really need to pay attention to, as they carry sensitive information.

There’s no need for fake news with this government, the reality is bad enough.

This is not fake news it's real and it's raw and it's hawiyenimo

This is not fake news it's real and it's raw and it's hawiyenimo

Hawiye is large clan u can’t really say that. There’s darood who are complicit with this government too, they’re just as bad. Group them all together by referencing the government, hawiye are tired of this crap too. PL and SSC MP are silent and Hamze who is supposed to stop this, let’s it happen

They try and cover up their failures, now they lose danab rations because of it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye is large clan u can’t really say that. There’s darood who are complicit with this government too, they’re just as bad. Group them all together by referencing the government, hawiye are tired of this crap too. PL and SSC MP are silent and Hamze who is supposed to stop this, let’s it happen

They try and cover up their failures, now they lose danab rations because of it.

It's their ppl living in looted properties, it's their ppl doing isbaaros, it's their ppl doing IDP rackets, it's their ppl selling army food in bakaraha.

No other clan is close to the crimes these ppl commit. I've had a gutful of them and call hawiyenimo a cancer.

It's their ppl living in looted properties, it's their ppl doing isbaaros, it's their ppl doing IDP rackets, it's their ppl selling army food in bakaraha.

No other clan is close to the crimes these ppl commit. I've had a gutful of them and call hawiyenimo a cancer.
Isn’t there Hawiye in puntland that don’t fit your perception? South does have the highest isbaaro, however where is the hawiye that say they are proud of this nonsense? All that happens is hawiye or darood are called out, then they bring up each others weakest attributes when it’s collective misery.

the south should focus on bettering PL, so that it makes it a mission to clear south of any wrongdoing through rule of law. Imagine if office of corruption which HSM dissolved was in PL, none of this would have happened.

1714140524117.png

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Are MX or Hawiye?

Jungle

VIP
Totally irrelevant news. The Somali authorities will blame some innocent people and call it a day and the aid will be resumed. The US will hold the FGS accountable when it starts supporting the opposition (that will obviously never happen). So ignore this little show and get on with your lives.
Exactly. Danab are in Hirshabelle, Galmudug and Jubbaland. This could of happened in any of these regions

The americans are training 100s of soldiers at any given time through Danab and thats abroad as well :heh: MOD should of named and shamed which danab battalion is responsible. Very minor issue and FGS owned up to it and arrested some soldiers which ofc the americans are already aware of.

Why? He never provided any evidence. He asserted that the rations were suspended, they were not, and I never made any claim; I stated simple facts. It is absurd to believe what anonymous columnists write. If Harun Maruf reports something without evidence, I will take it seriously. If some guy called Kheyr does the same, well, it has no other value than propaganda.
If the rations arent suspended why would the gov admit anything lol. Either they were suspended immediately or they were told no rations next month until the issue is resolved.

Did you think gov admits its mistake and comes clean to somali people? Ofc not. They write only for IC. This is to publicly show the americans that we are doing somehting so please lift the suspension.

What you are saying makes no sense. You attacked the guy personally for one, and then you say you will accept some unsubstantiated claims depending on the source and not others. How does that make any sense?