Danab loot weapons and vehicles from Warciise, Middle Shabelle

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is not new. The forces have become severe looters and carry out isbaaro.

In oo xeredooda lagu heyo weeyi. Hassan talked about this a lot but he’ll have to get on with it. Everyday they bring new terror onto the population

No things like this should be talked about even if it doesn’t look good

It should be talked about in the context of Qoslaaye's general incompetence, which also manifested itself with HS/GM having fewer seats than PL/JL. Now Qoslaaye is so incompetent that former Cheese loyalists are ruining the reputation of SNA

I was discussing the conditions that might have caused these problems and @Jungle was trying to defend Qoslaaye. The way he discussed this story could allow someone like @Thegoodshepherd to discuss this as beesha dhexe GM/HS/Benaadir incompetence/corruption lets move the capital to a more suitable place like Burtinle or futher away

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It should be talked about in the context of Qoslaaye's general incompetence, which also manifested itself with HS/GM having fewer seats than PL/JL. Now Qoslaaye is so incompetent that former Cheese loyalists are ruining the reputation of SNA

I was discussing the conditions that might have caused these problems and @Jungle was trying to defend Qoslaaye. The way he discussed this story could allow someone like @Thegoodshepherd to discuss this as beesha dhexe GM/HS/Benaadir incompetence/corruption lets move the capital to a more suitable place like Burtinle or futher away
Jungle is right. Danab is an American force. HSM hasn’t got control over it.

Do you think he’s omnipresent? I doubt he’s fixated with every troop movement. This was happening for years under Farmaajo

Jungle is right. Danab is an American force. HSM hasn’t got control over it.

Do you think he’s omnipresent? I doubt he’s fixated with every troop movement. This was happening for years under Farmaajo

How/why would the Americans direct danab to loot HS natives

Just stick with my narrative. I will rephrase it so that is more palatable to HS/GM people. Qoslaaye is nice/patient man. He was being nice to former Cheesemen in SNA. Then they looted locals. Qoslaaye should stop being so kind. Its bad enough that his "kindness" resulted in GM/HS having fewer seats than PL/JL. Qoslaaye's tolerance allows incompetent/corrupt subordinates to ruin his administration's name

There now we can talk about the underlining problem without characterizing Qoslaaye as incompetent/corrupt

Jungle

VIP
If youre blaming Americans, then why is Qoslaaye pro America

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I said they get their orders from the US. They go where they're told to and where americans suspect shabab, back up Amisom etc. There not always right. Here they took weapons belonging to a certain sub of Abgaal.

Not long ago they burnt down and ransacked some tuulos under Jalalaqsi, Hiiraan.

The way he discussed this story could allow someone like @Thegoodshepherd to discuss this as beesha dhexe GM/HS/Benaadir incompetence/corruption lets move the capital to a more suitable place like Burtinle or futher away
:mjlol: Who cares warya

How/why would the Americans direct danab to loot HS natives

Just stick with my narrative. I will rephrase it so that is more palatable to HS/GM people. Qoslaaye is nice/patient man. He was being nice to former Cheesemen in SNA. Then they looted locals. Qoslaaye should stop being so kind. Its bad enough that his "kindness" resulted in GM/HS having fewer seats than PL/JL. Qoslaaye's tolerance allows incompetent/corrupt subordinates to ruin his administration's name

There now we can talk about the underlining problem without characterizing Qoslaaye as incompetent/corrupt
You dont know what you're talking about lol

Not once in 5 years did you hear Danab looting. Go all out folks, this isn’t a country anymore, it’s a platform for individuals willing to brainwash their clans for pocket change. Just keep all that looting in your own degaans, we don’t care if you’re looting yourselves, just don’t bring that shit around my folks. :yousmart:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why you complaining? USC 2.0 isnt it what you wanted?

Jungle

VIP
Why you complaining? USC 2.0 isnt it what you wanted?
Whos complaining? Op is just videos sxb. The waqooyi thought danab come under sna which you know and I know they do not. I have no words just this is what US controlled militia are up to. Watch the video or not idc:mjdontkno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Whos complaining? Op is just videos sxb. The waqooyi thought danab come under sna which you know and I know they do not. I have no words just this is what US controlled militia are up to. Watch the video or not idc:mjdontkno:
Which clan did the looting this time, Warciise ya degan? Celi Cumar are the savages I heard.

In the first video 1 of the nabadoons says we will take this up with xawaadle. Go find out why or dont lol
Because the Commander of Danab in Hirshabelle is Xawaadle? (he’s the guy in my profile pic)

he’s been doing a lot of good work in Middle Shabelle but I have not heard him take weapons from Abgaal.

This is him in Warciise