damuljadiid vs nabad iyo nolol

cow

VIP
When Farmaajo won the presidency all minister where working in villa somalia in the same office as the PM. since then President farmaajo has made sure that every ministery gets it own building. this is the latest. while damuljadiid only build hotels.

Its a long walk to to Gedo. Nobody wants your nonsense. Show the pic of Baraawe aiport which cost 4 million. My house is bigger than that.

maxresdefault.jpg

1631546530278.jpeg

images

2020313637196881495331243.jpg

Last edited:
That building was started and commissioned by president Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud. Now what project did Farmajoo start himself. Parasites only good at taking other peoples credit.

cow

VIP
i know it boils your blood seeing President Farmaajo leaving behind a legacy. he build every single minestry building. he build a road he build the stadium and he build the national theatre.

you are angry because your guys destroy while farmaajo build.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah Farmaajo really helped our nation these ministries used to be shitstain on our capital with squatters occupying the resident

mmm walleh you guys lack IQ
This is the only tune you understand ya moryaan😂🤣
When you lose the argument you jumb to "low iq" argument.By the way I think that we have higher iq than you We are just better are building and everything.When you call us a warlord I take that as a bride. Fighting is a thing we are good at unlike you.

This is your capital garbarharey
maxresdefault (3).jpg

Not built by geniuses.

Last edited:
When you lose the argument you jumb to "low iq" argument.By the way I think that we have higher iq than you We are just better are building and everything.When you call us a warlord I take that as a bride. Fighting is a thing we are good at unlike you.

This is your capital garbarharey
View attachment 200360
Not built by geniuses.
hehee ya moryaan. You live on our houses in Xamar that you have looted and many other peoples homes. If moyaantu had high iQ they would have established a government and not looted and destroyed xamar. You only know how to demolish😂🤣
FAE4B25A-B58B-45A6-B30C-F74AB9E11DBA.jpeg

Moryaan child soldiers

Trending