Damning evidence that the UK is 3rd world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watch the video and tell me you feel safe into this migrant I tested hell hole. Immigration could have been done well had they only offered to take hard working individuals, and not single mothers that can't control their animal children.

This is the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm moving to another country and am currently looking to marry for citizenship elsewhere after I finish my degree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Man, i'm glad that i live in a small village in France.
Immigrants like them are a disgrace and they should be hanged or killed.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just watch the video and tell me you feel safe into this migrant I tested hell hole. Immigration could have been done well had they only offered to take hard working individuals, and not single mothers that can't control their animal children.

This is the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm moving to another country and am currently looking to marry for citizenship elsewhere after I finish my degree.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:friendhug::friendhug: Finally someone has picked up on what’ve witnessed and have been saying

Adeer here’s a further condemnation

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Living in a village in France is literally living in a third world country

:what:

ad3b19d0c6.jpg

webcam.jpg

Andernos-les-Bains-Gironde.jpg

I have been in many shithole countries in my life, but if this is a shithole (my current village in France) then i'm glad to say that i live in a great shithole where you live with cadaan people, educated ones. Without those low IQ criminals from big cities.

ad3b19d0c6.jpg

webcam.jpg

Andernos-les-Bains-Gironde.jpg

I have been in many shithole countries in my life, but if this is a shithole (my current village in France) then i'm glad to say that i live in a great shithole where you live with cadaan people, educated ones. Without those low IQ criminals from big cities.

I've been to France several times. Never to small towns though. Closest to a french town I've been to was in Southern Belgium. From my experience French people are shitty versions of Brits. They're neither polite and carry themselves well, nor are they as well off and developed as their German and Dutch counterparts. You can even notice huge difference between French speaking Belgian cities and the Dutch ones. Maybe I'm just racist, but I see them as the rednecks of Western Europe. Good for you for staying away from cursed continent cities like Marseille. Only country in Europe to have American level of ghettos

:friendhug::friendhug: Finally someone has picked up on what’ve witnessed and have been saying

Adeer here’s a further condemnation
WTF!!! they be actin like they came from a refugee camp in kenya. I have made up my mind to move to one of the more peaceful countries. Why should i pay taxes in this shithole country?

:faysalwtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I've been to France several times. Never to small towns though. Closest to a french town I've been to was in Southern Belgium. From my experience French people are shitty versions of Brits. They're neither polite and carry themselves well, nor are they as well off and developed as their German and Dutch counterparts. You can even notice huge difference between French speaking Belgian cities and the Dutch ones. Maybe I'm just racist, but I see them as the rednecks of Western Europe. Good for you for staying away from cursed continent cities like Marseille. Only country in Europe to have American level of ghettos

I like French people. They're rude and funny at the same time and they love life. When i was in Luxembourg, i hated the Frenchies who came there because they were arrogants. But now that i live in France, most of people that i know are nice and funny and they are not like those c*nts in Luxembourg !
Flamands in Belgium seem to be nice, i have been there in 2010 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending