damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
i prefer them a little chubby like this girl, instead of "fit", my dick don't care if you "fit", if you got a phat ass i'm hitting that shit.

all these caato no ass having xalimos are jelly.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i prefer them a little chubby like this girl, instead of "fit", my dick don't care if you "fit", if you got a phat ass i'm hitting that shit.

all these caato no ass having xalimos are jelly.
Most Xalimo's have big badhi it's the ones who are built like alwaax who are loud.:drakelaugh:

Zeus

STYLIN
You sir are blind
But I don't blame you
Just like most heterosexual men
The only thing talking rn
Is that small dick of yours :)

Fat is rolls on rolls. Her fat is distributed well and she's just slightly overweight but nothing too bad. You're just jelly because you have an iron board ass and a wooden plank body.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Most Xalimo's have big badhi it's the ones who are built like alwaax who are loud.:drakelaugh:
walahi you're right all thick ass xalimos have a little fat, its the caato ilwaax looking xalimos who talk loud screaming "unhealthy, fat,...."
nayaa just cause they got all the fat in the right place don't man they fat :mjlol:

Fat is rolls on rolls. Her fat is distributed well and she's just slightly overweight but nothing too bad. You're just jelly you have an iron board ass and a wooden plank body.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Okay!!!!
Jealous? Good one
I'd rather be jealous of her before pic

I'm blessed in all the right places :abuxyga:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
WARNING

My brothes, i must give you a warning: indian/pakistani women have extremely dark spots in their bodies. In extreme caises their pu**y is black af :williamswtf:

Shit looks mad fucked:tocry: This one chick had black armpits&knees while other parts of her body was lighskin:westbrookwtf:

Lacnatullaahi caleyk:bell:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
WARNING

My brothes, i must give you a warning: indian/pakistani women have extremely dark spots in their bodies. In extreme caises their pu**y is black af :williamswtf:

Shit looks mad fucked:tocry: This one chick had black armpits&knees while other parts of her body was lighskin:westbrookwtf:

exactly them niggas got some mutations in their genes bro and their women caando smells like curry/rotten fish

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
WARNING

:deadosama:
Sidii kintirka looga garacayay madowbuu noqdey
That's if only madow niggas tear it up since their rag can barely make them scream let alone make their shit madow cause of the karbaash.:russ:

DPIErQyUEAEbvah.jpg:large

:ohdamn:

Somali women have bigger booties.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
:deadosama:
Sidii kintirka looga garacayay madowbuu noqdey
That's if only madow niggas tear it up since their rag can barely make them scream let alone make their shit madow cause of the karbaash.:russ:

There is nothing more horrific than burnt p**y Kkkkkk how can i forget first time seeing that shit i remembered physics class about black holes

"A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it"

Thats right nothing can escape from a black hole kkkk i was scared shitless thinking if i put it in maybe i cant get it out hhhhhh i ran away sxb and never looked back:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending