Damn this image is pathetically sad!! I feel bad for American white men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The west openly supports cuckoldry

Feminism is working overtime to support cucking.

This what the red pill calls "alpha fux, beta bux"

The alpha sleeps with the girl. The loser raises his child for him.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nothing is wrong with marrying a single mom, in fact I admire them a lot. Men obviously have male privilege where they walk away from their relationships free, the wife raises the kids all alone, no amount of money can replace responsibility. I have nothing but respect and wish nothing but good happen to strong mothers out there doing it all alone. :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If she is fine as hell than I don’t see the problem.
I don't judge those who want to live a certain way, that's their business. However, I personally desire to be with a woman who never had kids, so that all of our kids are ours.

As the mother of that man's child, she will from time to time think about him. Her child will want to know him. And the new man will be stuck there to think about all of that.

I would not want to be in that particular situation.

World

VIP
Don’t let the internet or the media delude you, white women are probably the least likely to date interracially. And when they do, it’s most likely with white-passing latinas. Only white trash who most likely grew up in the ghetto and listen to rap music or fat white women go for blacks.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Don’t let the internet or the media delude you, white women are probably the least likely to date interracially. And when they do, it’s most likely with white-passing latinas. Only white trash who most likely grew up in the ghetto and listen to rap music or fat white women go for blacks.
Maybe where you're from, but in Toronto, if you're good looking, you're getting women, regardless of your race. Women like good looking men lol.

Honestly speaking, from my experience, the red pill is true to a certain extent. After that extent, it just becomes a support group for y men.

I would say 20% is stuff that should have been common sense and taught to them by their fathers or male role models but was not. Then it is mashed together with the other 80% misogynistic incel BS. They eat up that 20% and then end up believing rest of the shit must be true as well.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I would say 20% is stuff that should have been common sense and taught to them by their fathers or male role models but was not. Then it is mashed together with the other 80% misogynistic incel BS. They eat up that 20% and then end up believing rest of the shit must be true as well.
Yup. On me man, if they listened to the 80% and kept their sanity, they'd be aight with women. But they're stupid, so they're single lol.

World

VIP
Maybe where you're from, but in Toronto, if you're good looking, you're getting women, regardless of your race. Women like good looking men lol.
Not what I said

Op is making out as if white women are going for minorities and leaving white men when the opposite is true, white men are the ones who take all the good women in every ethnic group whilst white women only usually date white men.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not what I said

Op is making out as if white women are going for minorities and leaving white men when the opposite is true, white men are the ones who take all the good women in every ethnic group whilst white women only usually date white men.
Oh. Well yeah lol.

All of this blue pill red pill nonsense is just that.

The world is more complicated than what these jokers think they are uncovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending