Damn the white boy from last night gave me $100 return phone money

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
They gave me $80 last night for the puke that got on outside of my car and one of them forgotten his phone inside my car. His iphone 12 i just returned to him and he gave me $100 cash for returning his phone. This is what i love about Uber, guys give a lot of money to get their phone returned. I thought he was gonna give me $30 for return but he gave me $100 am surprised. I did deep exterior car wash last night to wash off the vomit

Screenshot_2021-08-07-14-17-43-487_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Mi 11 lite I see you are a man who knows his tech. Why buy overpriced apple products when Chinese phones are just as good and can be bought for $300.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
damn, what a generous dude. He’s probably just loaded too.

Cerberus

VIP
100 dollars = a Somalilander's average annual salary.
Now now Somali landers and Puntlanders got dough these days $$$$ and Puntland is up and coming tech sector. If anything it's a lot of Xamar and Beledweyne people that make the $1,200 or less a year.

I send money to friends and family back in Somalia all the time so I know how hard money is to come by there. Upcoming settlement I'm sending like $2k to Somalia.

Cerberus

VIP
Mi 11 lite I see you are a man who knows his tech. Why buy overpriced apple products when Chinese phones are just as good and can be bought for $300.
The Mi11 iz also lightweight and survives steam room for when I get the dirt off my body in steam room. I also ran DaBootyClub when i was a teen, only 16 I ran a site and was getting checks in the mail lol. I has geeky brain even when I was young lol.

Trending

Latest posts