Damn son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
So I just met up with this Mexican lil nigga tonight to blaze and I didn’t realize he had a fucking chip on his shoulder, I was toying with this ugly black at work and This nigga is tryna f*ck her. So, I wasn’t working today nor am I tomorrow, this guy got her number and she lied that i said to her that he told me, That she was an Ugly fat .

Now you may think wtf this nigga just called her an ugly black . She is now that I am hearing this shit!!

Damn I am in a dilemma here now:

1. I don’t really like to explain myself to people I have done nothing but be cool with and keep it 100% just to go around and spread shit about me.
  2. The Asshole side of me just wants to go up to that girl, look her in the eyes and see how this ! Is gonna talk her way outta the situation, and be petty asf about it.

I honestly don’t know what I’m finna do?
:ftw9nwa:

So I just met up with this Mexican lil nigga tonight to blaze and I didn’t realize he had a fucking chip on his shoulder, I was toying with this ugly black at work and This nigga is tryna f*ck her. So, I wasn’t working today nor am I tomorrow, this guy got her number and she lied that i said to her that he told me, That she was an Ugly fat .

Now you may think wtf this nigga just called her an ugly black . She is now that I am hearing this shit!!

Damn I am in a dilemma here now:

1. I don’t really like to explain myself to people I have done nothing but be cool with and keep it 100% just to go around and spread shit about me.
  2. The Asshole side of me just wants to go up to that girl, look her in the eyes and see how this ! Is gonna talk her way outta the situation, and be petty asf about it.

I honestly don’t know what I’m finna do?
:ftw9nwa:
Stop being a neef, go home pray salah and use your time wisely instead of picking stupid fights. Improve yourself and stop toying with women. Find a useful and educational hobby. Avoid foul language as it's a sign of bad character.
Have a nice day

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
YOU are the one who sounds like a . Talking about a “dilemma”. I don’t see what the “dilemma” is. Nin iska dhig and confront her with what she did. Also stop calling women es. Tf is wrong with you.

DeadStar

Stop being a neef, go home pray salah and use your time wisely instead of picking stupid fights. Improve yourself and stop toying with women. Find a useful and educational hobby. Avoid foul language as it's a sign of bad character.
Have a nice day
U can suck my dick with all due respect.

DeadStar

YOU are the one who sounds like a . Talking about a “dilemma”. I don’t see what the “dilemma” is. Nin iska dhig and confront her with what she did. Also stop calling women es. Tf is wrong with you.
U too are kindly invited to my wee wee

Status
Not open for further replies.