Damn Somaliland is Poor

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If diaspora Isaaq left SL, it would revert back to 'erigavo' style and look at berbera it's a few hotels by the diaspora, nothing is locally driven by the locals cause their dead broke. Who doesn't have a diaspora? no-one is larger then Majerten Diaspora.

1. Oman and all them Ali Saleban have been there in the oil game and sucking on GDP worth billions over centuries
2. Majerten who left in 70's dominate East Africa and most Africa infrastructure corporation cause they got in early when it was nothing
3. Diaspora in the West, Majerten are largest and if all returned would have 1000 times more hotels then hargeisa

I gouge an economy locally by what the local business people can invest and what their locals have in their pocket not gouge it by waiting for 'Diaspora pocket' which means most of Hargeisa-Burco would've of reverted to Berbera-Erigavo style being just a bunch of houses like hamar residents with 1 dollar in their pocket. Abahina wasa. My dad laughs when he hears Isaaq comparing itself to Majerten, maba xishoodan miyaa nimanku buu yirahda.

Plus Majerten dominate the livestock trade(berbera) is 'DDSI" Livestock who if they pull out, the govt loses all it's taxes and has to rely on a few hotels taxes and dahabshil kkkkkk which is like 1000 dollar taxes a year? how can u have a government like this while relying on diaspora investments, it means your not a credible state and being kept afloat by foreign donor and diaspora Isaaq. Puntland diaspora don't need to return to PL, they are already doing pretty damn well. Galkacyo is all self funded, Bosaso is self funded by locals, Same with Kismayo. Now cuqdada iska saar xaqiiqda marki lagu sheego don't open up a fucking thread being angry with PL @Samaalism

If someone tells me the truth, I immediately change my clan course not open a fucking thread being opposition. For example I even admit see how honest the DR is, garowe my FUCKIN TOWN waryaa that's why u need to learn to self criticize or else the world will see u as unreliable.

Garowe relies on FOREIGN DIASPORA and Local Puntland business men from Kismayo-Bosaso-Garowe. Garowe would be no different to Hargeisa-Erigavo-Burco-Hamar if it wasn't for the RICH BARI people and Puntland diaspora. That's why Bah dubays always tell Issa Mahmoud(reer samatar) naga gabta moryankina haday naga tagan reer puntland we are 'dead' like other Isaaq and Hawiye cities.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Probably reer fkn gedo has more diaspora capital then Isaaq, abuudwaq/gedo is no different to garowe we survive on foreign and diaspora investment and local puntland businesses. But Galkayo-Kismayo-Bosaso are different, that's all locally driven shit out of their own pocket, no HAND OUT like us interior boys.

We are all in the same basket wallahi dhusomareeb-cadaado-garowe-hargeisa-berbera-erigavo-las anod EVEN hamar Marka isku dan ba nahaye maxaa qabil keenay, u see what i mean u cant do economics on qabiil, u just hurting yourself cause money knows no qabiil. We need to lift our locals up and start designing similar policies rather then waiting for fucking hand outs. I am bah dubays osman mahmoud runta kama xishoono, we dont wanna embarass ourselves like u guys on TV in front of ragga, we should remain silent and not speak and begin policies to inject capital into our locals so they become like bosaso-galkayo-kismayo oo iskisa wax uu samaysto oo lacagtooda kala baxo wax kasto. U wont see those damn niggass in hamar pay for anything for themselves same with hargeisa and berbera and even those dhulos niggas and all interior clans. PL is the GDP of Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb why did local areas like erigavo-hargeisa-burco-hamar-dhusomareeb have no locals with money and wait for foreign or diaspora pockets? what caused this economic trend? becuz even garowe was like them prior to 98 my dad said, waxan ku nool nahay reer puntland and he gets angry when he sees issa mahmoud acting like its their town. Infact I heard Hargeisa is not even all 'sacad' muse investment, their like the abgaals in hamar living one one side while the other side is all somalis even majerten are in there and all isaaq? wallahi if majerten pulled out of hargeisa market what wud the impact be I wud love to see? wallahi isaaq oo dhan kuligood ba hargeisa isku yimi diaspora and thats all they have sxb its so sad even gedo wallahi has larger diaspora capital.

If Isaaq separate from themselves its gonna be like erigavo cities everywhere fuckin langaabs wayna hadlayan sxb that makes incredibility incompetent to the world. I am competent cause I dont make garowe appear like its rich locally like they do while its all diaspora money from other economies and the sad thing is they have 1% share of diaspora funds, 90% majerten so we could create 100 of those pathetic hargeisa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I heard we are in the bakaraha also what is our 'shares' there? cause we eating in that black market too so it's not all hawiye waan la cunayna kkkk while they service the 'diaspora' and foreign investments but the abgaals live in their xafaad having suugo. Hamar used to be south mogadishu all the darod wealth while abgaal lived as 1 dollar peasants, if we didn't come to them they wud return to their normal status as balcad and shit and its sad we name these ppl president when they have no STAKE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim I think galmudug/hirshabelle is not feasible as a state and we should consider it federal territories dependent on the Somali govt(majerten calool) wuxu ku jira calool majerten mar walbo doqonku he thinks he can be govt without me, waxaa sugayso dawlad la'an keliya, aduunka ma rabto ninkani inu calooshasi ka soo baxa, he isn't fit to rule a nation and sit with the world cause he will embarass us and say stupid shit looking for 'sympathy' when it's not about 'sympathy' but cutting 'deals' and moving quickly because time is ticking and no-one wants to waste time on somewhere with no return on investment it means losses.

I am suprise they put up with SFG losing all that foreign donor money and not achieving security outcomes, huge financial losses, they must tell them why don't u give up being a government and give it to those with far more historical and present experience because all he created was turned our government into a corporation wallahi it wasn't like this under abdillahi yusuf, he set up a genuine government for them and then they started the hawiye moryan shit of turning it into a business, they are hungry people dhinaca lacagta, when govt isnt about money making for yourself like a business, but create policies to inject money for locals to develop a GDP.

That's why I say hawiye hadu suuq madow rabo, lets at least treat him like one, start selling his body parts he wants to play in suuq madow, waxaa ku sugayo all the criminal elements to come and thrive and the only one losing waa hamar iyo shacabkooda iyaga lacag laga dhiganaya marki la dhoofiyo

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The richest somali in east africa are and were isaaqs,one of the richest somali is a HY woman,in top five richest people in east africa,there is a HJ family that own most of the touristic companies in tanzania with a hotel in the middle of the serengeti,
The other rich people are hawiye,like the guy that got killed in kismayo,the brothers mahad and mahommed,there father started,they own malls,hotels and restaurants in tanzania,then there is the reer xamar millionare Said Shamo,the only MJ i know at their level was the banker Omar Ali,although the money is not his but from different people,MJ like yusuf transport or something are low class compared to the richest somali transport conpany in east africa owned by Arabs(isaaqs),MJ are known swindlers and are ruining the somali name they open up petrol stations borrow money from the gov then when they make enough money or fail they run away,the only credible companies that deal with petroleum is HASS(dhulo) and petroafrica(leelkase)
MJ stole alot from the somalian government and invested in east africa while isaaq are self made and taught east africans business,
4662E0B8-1C45-4ADC-9317-E921D49DC3D4.jpeg

i know east africa and the middle east and its isaaq on top
You survive on your little cuqdad you lil b@tch but don’t have the brain cells or the info to know what tha fck you are talking about

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I have 100 times the capital in the diaspora(oman 300 years worth of billionaires developed) and not to mention all africa key infrastructure investment(not small shop like dahabshil) I own the whole fuckin infrastructures of africa. Our diaspora is 100 times wealthy then any clan. I mean just me a normal avg joe majerten, 5 million in assets, could buy most of your isaaq business men oo isku aruriyay hargeisa which isnt all yours either ITS SHARED KKKK with DAROD AND HAWIYE AND ALL ISAAQ, your like REER HERSI wallahi as ISAAQ combined.

But the thing that I want to beat u on, 'knowledge transfer' like America does with superior nations not inferior nations like u. I want more majertens having millions in their pocket, I am already developed in business, diaspora, politics, waxaa ii harsan just locals have 1 million dollar asset each one and buy hundred sacad muse over

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism you need to combine isaaq all together in hargeisa that is shame niyaow all ur isaaq diaspora ma intas leh bay yihin? nigga anigo majerten low class ah ba shan milyan haysta hadi my family manta isku darsadan all our wealth in properties, xoolo, shops. I could own 10 hotels in hargeisa that is one majerten. forget billionaires in oman, africa, plus look at our diaspora we are leading wealth always majerten is filthy rich. Plus look inside the nation all livestock is mine cuz there is no other commodity somalis have which isnt black market and the world wont take. I am in bakaraha as second clan, all south mogadishu properties is mine and was the richest area of hamar while north mogadish was like gabiley and sacad muse. I tried to cut a deal with u but u wanna fight so be it and learn the other side of me thats politics cut a deal ama waxa tahay baan ku sheega LAKIN MID DORO. I WILL ENSURE THE CIA DEFUNDS SL, OR ELSE CUT A DEAL. IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD UR HOSTING TERROR CELL AND USING DONOR FUNDS IN BURCO/ERIGAVO IT ALSO SHOWS HOW U HOSTED SNM IN HARGEISA TO KILL CIVILIANS.. WE SHOW THE WORLD U DO WAT TALIBAN DID REFUSED TO HAND IN ALQAEDA AND BUSH BOMBED MILLIONS, NOW WE WANT THE WORLD TO BOMB BURCO N ERIGAVO TO BE FAIR THAT ALL TERRORISTS WHERE-EVER HOSTED WILL BE DEALT WITH. HAMAR U BETTER HAND THEM IN, MA JIRO NAXARIS FOR ANY TERRORIST OR BOMB ABGAAL XAFAAD

Bro you think Reer Bari are wealthy how wealthy do you think the isaaq traders are? Go to harta sheekh in ethiopia there is more money there than the rest of somalia combined. We control all the business in jigjiga and eastern oromia. Djibouti is a shirkad for HA ganacsato. Ina aw saciid is a billionaire. The HY lady from Uganda is a billionaire we have like 5 certified billionaires and others that are up for discussion who is the richest majeerteen? We are the richest and most respected diaspora.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro you think Reer Bari are wealthy how wealthy do you think the isaaq traders are? Go to harta sheekh in ethiopia there is more money there than the rest of somalia combined. We control all the business in jigjiga and eastern oromia. Djibouti is a shirkad for HA ganacsato. Ina aw saciid is a billionaire. The HY lady from Uganda is a billionaire we have like 5 certified billionaires and others that are up for discussion who is the richest majeerteen? We are the richest and most respected diaspora.

Your wealthy right why cant u self fund a road, hospital, school? you can't your broke sxb, all diaspora money nothing else and my diaspora 100 times more and my ali saleman is at least 20 billions in assets cause they were in oman for long time. African majerten market is hovering around 15 billion. Then diaspora westerner MJ is another pool of GDP. Talk about your locals cause lets c ompare there because diaspora n business hadalka kuma banana niyahow. Bosaso is all self funded by locals building their own assets, iyago dhan ba lacag malayin jeebka ku jirta same with galkayo and kismayo all self funded. Plus I am in hargeisa and second dominanting bakaraha so I am taking my share, plus all south mogadishu property is mine niyahow. Then add the OIL IN 50% OF SOMALIA OFFSHORE, I AM DONE NIYAHOW

Your wealthy right why cant u self fund a road, hospital, school? you can't your broke sxb, all diaspora money nothing else and my diaspora 100 times more and my ali saleman is at least 20 billions in assets cause they were in oman for long time. African majerten market is hovering around 15 billion. Then diaspora westerner MJ is another pool of GDP. Talk about your locals cause lets c ompare there because diaspora n business hadalka kuma banana niyahow. Bosaso is all self funded by locals building their own assets, iyago dhan ba lacag malayin jeebka ku jirta same with galkayo and kismayo all self funded. Plus I am in hargeisa and second dominanting bakaraha so I am taking my share, plus all south mogadishu property is mine niyahow. Then add the OIL IN 50% OF SOMALIA OFFSHORE, I AM DONE NIYAHOW
Bro do you believe Somaliland has no roads or something. 2020 is the year every highway in the country will be paved. All that’s left is hargeisa to burco road though oodweyne, the completion of ceerigabo burco and borama to Djibouti. Every other highway has been paved and some multiple times. Garowe to galcayo isn’t even paved nigga. Is the road to bosaso even paved.

A few Sacad muse sub clans have cut mountains and your talking about building a road kkkkk.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro do you believe Somaliland has no roads or something. 2020 is the year every highway in the country will be paved. All that’s left is hargeisa to burco road though oodweyne, the completion of ceerigabo burco and borama to Djibouti. Every other highway has been paved and some multiple times. Garowe to galcayo isn’t even paved nigga. Is the road to bosaso even paved.

A few Sacad muse sub clans have cut mountains and your talking about building a road kkkkk.

The point u totally missed is it's donor funds waryaa, not your locals or businesses who are broke. Even hamar locals are so broke all they can do is sweep the street(isxilqan). How can ur business be rich when the locals are poor? both will be the same only surviving because of 'diaspora investment' who services 'diaspora or foreigner' market, they don't waste their time on Isaaq, my dad said Isaaq is so poor they fought over carrying his luggage when he went there to transit to garowe and my dad threw $20 bucks at the Isaaq dude and said 'inkaar alla idin ku rid ha isku dilina boorso xun' cuz that's how poor these niggas are. Where-as in PL my dad said I couldn't find any majerten who wud carry my bags.

My dad is identical to 'farole' accent, style of speech, he isn't nothing like the 'deni' types. It's old school majerten and waxay uu arkan somalida kale inay calooshi majerten ku soo noqdan so we can all start 'sucking on it' like the past rather then being in no 'calool' which is the case now.

My dad is funny as hell he does a-lot of kaftan the old school way while showing them 'wisdom' not like these current Somalis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN the CBD of hargeisa with all the fooqs is larger than bosaso let alone hargeisa.

Yes but bosaso is locally driven, All Isaaq-Hawiye Diaspora is investing in Hargeisa. If u compare Isaaq locals to Majerten locals u will see the massive difference in GDP. We are like that difference in the DIASPORA also. Majerten diaspora is 5 times the size of anything in Somalia. Bosaso waxaa dhisay shacabkisa not lacag dibad iyo lacagta dibada taalo ana kaga badan marka if I came back to bosaso it would be new york. Sxb u look stupid when every business and hotel in bosaso is a local where-as in hargeisa it's foreign. It shows the world majerten are 10 TIMES THE GDP of Isaaq locally, hence 10 times GDP diaspora. Keep arguing waa iska maseer weeye.

Your sacad muse is tiny niyahow look at gabiley hadi laga tago in hargeisa ALL ISAAQ AND DAROD INVESTED INTO IT u will turn like that in GABILEY.. Besides there is no business activity, the business in hargeisa is hosting rooms to diaspora people and foreigners, not isaaq. In bosaso they host rooms to local puntlanders who have the same purchasing power as your diaspora isaaq. Nigga ceeb weeye my local is competing with your diaspora, xitaa kuma quuro in aan soo saaro my full DIASPORA GDP.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism U will just keep arguing as we send western assessor to show them Bosaso-Galkacyo is all locally built while we go to hargeisa and say look at this poor nigga his local cant even build anything and relies on DIASPORA, we will show majerten diaspora assets is 100 times this pathetic isaaq nigga who works in Bosaso and Garowe as a slave in our kitchen and he enjoys the money we give him, but not a single majerten works in hargeisa kkk in-fact we own the largest hotel there and he isn't a rich majerten, he is like me, I cud buy all isaaq wallahi i feel like slave trading them sometimes. I feel superior

Trending