Damn no wonder Somalis left Netherlands en masse... @Abdalla hold this L

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about ?

giphy.gif

I thought you was smarter than that

:farmajoyaab:

UK left the biggest single market union in the world (EU) because of their racism to fellow whites, forget how they treat blacks. Owning rat ridden makhaayads doesn't mean they're lesa racist.
EU is bullsh1t. It was created to have a single market and became much more than that. Uk wanted to be part of the single market without rest of EU getting involved in how they run their country. EU refused because the single market is used for the EU to control all laws of the country

The reason EU has been so harsh on UK during negotiations is they know if Uk proves they don’t need EU other countries will follow. Uk now has control of its borders and laws

Damn the Dutch are racist as f*ck. Poor Muslim parents:mjcry: thank god most of us Somalis left that racist shithole.

@Abdalla as representative of the remaining Dutch Somalis what do you make of this racist scandal?
Let me explain what happened to me when i visited Holland.
I went to dam first and it was full of tourists couldn't even get into the casaan district was about to call it a day on my way back to my hotel. everything changed when a group of Moroccans i met at the local café earlier where on their way to the caasaan district so i tagged along with them. That's the last i remember of anything. I could barely crawl out of bed the next morning,
If travelling or learning about others travels is something your interested in I'll make a thread hadow where you can all share your experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts