Damn I wish I did Military Duty

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I do have one regret, I didn't join the military. It never crossed my mind when I was younger how important it is, to establish your CV with 'proven warrior' status. The military I think from observation I have seen get rid of the 'losers' who didn't perform well into 'discharge' and back to civilian work like 'veterans' and the brightest who got results either scale up thru promotions in the military or transfer to 'civilian' duties in the defence department and then basically be the types I saw in when working in foreign affair department. They don't have uniform on, they wear suits but have defence 'grading' on them, they seemed to be more 'important' then those with no military experience.

I think their goal is to get to the 'top' of 'top secret' in their respective 'expertise' be it 'technology, policy, intel, signals, etc' I could be wrong but that is what I assumed, because you won't get to see what they really have as their all designated different 'grades' of security in each department. It's called the principle of need to know' or they just open up enough 'rights' for you to do your work, that is 'tech' side. Maybe the 'policy' side is different again as I haven't been in policy but I am sure their using 'tech' now for that too cause their is no more 'manual' filings of 'cabinet'.

That's why the tech has become so important for them nowadays in the world and it's all cyber this and that. Our govt thru 20 billion at the cyber side of defence not all defence just cyber, no department gets that in Australia and the intelligence sector isn't 'even discussed' in budgets kkkkk I think it's an 'open budget' take as needed no 'reporting' needed kkkkk so the 'james bond' shit cud be true wallahi. Well not james bond in the case of 'advertising' yourself like that but those niggas I think can pull out any fund they need to get the job done on 'intel' gathering cause it's so important to 'cyber' side knowing what we have, you need the data first before the tech is useful.

What suprises me the most is the 'military' side that's where I am interested the most, that shit is REAL. It's not cyber or technology, you DIE sxb with their military. So I would think that is the highest 'level' of secrecy plus intelligence sector but their all 'using' technology so I can technically 'access' all of them. Wallahi technology is here to stay niyahow, it's even all over the private sector from banks to schools to small businesses. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere either or being replaced by something, their actually 'mutuating' to 'AI' now so it seems to be one of those things that will 'evolve'.

It will interesting how long the traditional 'telephone' hangs around, cause my phone uses VOIP, it's not the old phone network line. Everything in the world seems to connecting to TECH even medical industry, I think even heard 'fisherman' rely on technology. So it's pretty good field in terms of growth. But in all honesty mathamatics and sciences is where the 'creme la crops' are, only a 'few' fill that position, no competition, and your working in a space that is needed by the whole nation not just one sector but the whole nation.

I am ok as fitness is concerned. I can do 3 km run and I am smoker. Physical fitness for me is easy then mental fitness(that's my weakness but at least i am working on u while your in denial mode thinking your perfect). Physical fitness u just keep the goal in mind where u reaching, where u at, how much left to go, but it does get hard the last leg thats when i remember my 'mental drivers' its for bah dubays, awoowe, family, allah even sometimes. It's that point where u need to plan for when u are exhausted and on empty what u gonna do. Cuz that battle is real
getty_103299621_970647970450026_78063.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind u that is 3 KM exercise only where there is no real 'emotional driver' then physical well being. But if I was told there is niggas coming to rape my women, house, family, clan, and steal my land. I wud be doing 10 miles then. See it's the mental state sxb that changes

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No wonder somalida ku mahmahan 'kan dhoof ku yimi geerida dhibta' When I do my exercise and offensive and have no real defence in my mind, I can only do 3 KM. But if I was in defence mode, it wud be 10. Defence teams will always beat offensive armies sxb u can't motivate me enuff to risk my life for a gamble of 'capturing' someone else, i will try to do it but there won't be that determination as in when I am in defence mode. No wonder darawish were burried osman mahmoud land @Darwiish97