Damn Foreigner Played Somali

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know how to end Somali, u just place a jambal of a foreigner and say 'watch' it cause he doesn't see 'sirta' very well, what u fear is what u will be used against u, while the agenda is have you look at exactly you talk 100% of the time on. I noticed a very unique pattern among Somali spotters and good 'advantage' to take on them, they focus on businesss in Somalia but the market they want is 'europe or america or gulf', weliga ma arkaysid why don't you create your own market first and then expand later, it's because the 'peasant model' of his local has been made to appear to him as 'normal' because they don't know the landlord and peasant system that existed in europe where-as other cultures are aware of it and would've been able to spot this ancient game.

But they did well in terms of making us think like African and be export driven like oil and sell to rich markets, same with minerals, same with anything. Wa brilliant by the west, this ensures their GDP is always tied to their markets while ensuring the peasantry continues in 3rd world living conditions. Somalis deep down feel they have no market inside themselves or can create a market by implementing a banking system and ensuring the students just have high skills like singapore did and people start to come to you for services they need done.

But u gotta provide something for the money and why it's critical its done properly with proper degrees, proper laws, proper govt that can predict its economy and manange it with the rule of law. So I suggest to puntites let the south n north focus on export cayaarta hala galin, then u develop the high skill labor force inside the nation while his ppl are untrained, suuq aad lee dahay ba ku roon rather then suuq aad tartan ku jirto or else u will only get market rates unless it's commodities. Then expand to east africa with harvard degrees and make sure your ppl become 100k salaries, rather then have foreigner white ppl do the jobs. All u need to do is follow singapore model nothing else its proven to work high skill force ppl will pay u, export and business you have to compete with the world waa yar tahay fursada and opportunities

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not sure how people get played like this, the symtom is everywhere the west conquered even india, there is this dependency mindset like their is no hope in u, ur hope is me weeye. I can understand in terms of 'cilmiga' which is true they own it hands down but just basic trade that is so ancient, schools that provide basic eudcation and basic university skills ppl struggle with.

The way the west manages its economy is easy model, they enpower the simple man because demographic wise they are 80% of population, if he empowers the elite, academics, research areas, its only 10% of population, so he makes sure kan ugu liito ileen wa kuwa ugu badan umada ay lacag xoogan haystan to cover the top elite who is small class and the govt cant rely on just their taxes. In 3rd world its back to front they spend all their money on elites not knowing 80% of economy is basic ppl, like look at the salaries of ministers and president, umadani uma dhisna shacab nidaam leh oo dantooda yaqan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
bah dubays for example is my clan we around 10k...its better 8k the simple bah dubays in somalia has 50k salaries as workers a year by using their western shahado and targetting hayado jobs in puntland and somalia this is now their wax soo saar having harvard degrees...while 2k become upper echelon academics, bankers, politicians,

Waxan ku nool ahay bases xoogan which is my dad view for bah dubays, he doesnt give a shit about other clans cuz hadaysan tashan iyagay uu taal, there is no nation to discuss beelo kale when urs need badbaado. U cud do this for majerten, harti, darod, even puntland but not the south cuz it has different model intended for them. So bah dubays wax soo saar in a year wud be 50k in salaries and output for 8k simple locals who converted to high skilled locals in 4 years. 400 million GDP just in bah dubays base, mana la tirin our elite class who will be bank licenses in Somalia of proper banks, and then our research academics bringing in inventions by going to dedicated western academia but this is only the high iq ones. So I cud pump 1 billion GDP into bah dubays and say lets go to africa and do the same and then sit down with queen of england and say this bah dubays gdp ma dhaama yahudka

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi if i could achieve that for my clan, i would never hate somalis and move from them, u cant stay around dying culture neaderthals taught us that. I wud come back to somalia once the lower class have cash because when they do all industries open up to serve them and rich ppl come to take slice but not 1 dollar a day ppl, thats not an industry thats suuq madow and government that is in there is suuq madow govt

Trending