Damn: 81% UK somalis unemployed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some sense, imagine trying to condense the issue of unemployment in a small tweet with (almost assuredly) racist bias implying that Somalis are good for nothing, yet Somalis in this forum will nod along with the old coot believing everything he's said, not questioning the cause, nor questioning the already faltering economy.
Just "yep, our brethren from the UK suck."
Coons, Wallahi, a stain on their character for even thinking like this.
Almost all the Somalis I know are in employment, people are working.

Yet this old bastard's going to say "81%".

I swear bruv, the same guys bashing on UK Somalis are also crying about unity and how we're so divided. Hypocrites.
/rant

That doesn't mean anything statistically remember there's around 200k Somalis in UK. Also below in similar thread is another made by @admin.

Last edited:
Not one tweet questioning the source of this old 's tweet - it's just assumed since it aligns with our soiled image in the West.

It's a myth that UK Somalis are mostly unemployed or lazy people. The truth is, the UK Somali community are more adept than Israeli mobster at laundering or hiding their money from the government. If these gaalo investigated your average hooyo's average spend, it would blow their minds.

How can their kids live a comfortable life (well-fed, good clothing), go on yearly long distance holidays, pay the house bills, and still have some money left to send remittance regularly? All of this but on the same budget as Stacy the chav who's kids look like they've just climbed out of a chimney? How can you call this hooyo anything but a genius?

Our graduates have been getting jobs at an increasingly high rate over the past couple of years. In the early to mid-2000's a graduate job straight after uni was a huge achievement and quite rare - now it's an expected thing. Remember we copy each other both in the good and the bad.

You will now see large groups of middle-aged Somali mothers working as a carers or similar jobs - something that was unheard of a decade ago.

We have our problems (mainly crime), but we are on a upward trajectory - and we shall continue ascend Allah willing.

Finally some sense, imagine trying to condense the issue of unemployment in a small tweet with (almost assuredly) racist bias implying that Somalis are good for nothing, yet Somalis in this forum will nod along with the old coot believing everything he's said, not questioning the cause, nor questioning the already faltering economy.

I swear bruv, the same guys bashing on UK Somalis are also crying about unity and how we're so divided. Hypocrites.
/rant
Preach!

The high Somali unemployment stems more from structural reasons. Due to globalization and increasing automation, there are very few good jobs left for people who do not have excellent technical skills. The jobs that do remain are low wage service jobs, which are more scarce in the UK than in the US. These stuructural problems are only going to get worse in the coming years as automation becomes even more powerful, and Somalis like other Britons will face even more unemployment.

Of course beside the sturctural problems there are also cultural problems. Somalis lack good work ethic and conscienciousness. The young people have also adopted either the thug lifestyle of the streets or the vile Wahabaism. This cultural baggage only makes the structural problems worse.

My advice to Somali youth is to focus on saving yourself. The collective is a lost cause.

The high Somali unemployment stems more from structural reasons. Due to globalization and increasing automation, there are very few good jobs left for people who do not have excellent technical skills. The jobs that do remain are low wage service jobs, which are more scarce in the UK than in the US. These stuructural problems are only going to get worse in the coming years as automation becomes even more powerful, and Somalis like other Britons will face even more unemployment.

Of course beside the sturctural problems there are also cultural problems. Somalis lack good work ethic and conscienciousness. The young people have also adopted either the thug lifestyle of the streets or the vile Wahabaism. This cultural baggage only makes the structural problems worse.

My advice to Somali youth is to focus on saving yourself. The collective is a lost cause.
And why do you believe the collective is a lost cause?
Aren't people who share faith and background supposed to aid one another or other in the same predicament

And why do you believe the collective is a lost cause?
Aren't people who share faith and background supposed to aid one another or other in the same predicament

Where could you even start, this group is fucked up in every conceivable way.

And they dont even want to be helped.
Majority think everything is just fine.

If you want to help Somalis, just focus on helping yourself. Take a look in the mirror and make a change

Where could you even start, this group is fucked up in every conceivable way.

And they dont even want to be helped.
Majority think everything is just fine.

If you want to help Somalis, just focus on helping yourself. Take a look in the mirror and make a change

True but don't forget you part of the same community

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were in the UK...i would be unemployed too. If u work, u lose your housing, if u lose your housing, u cant pay rent with what u get paid with. Its dhimo or almost dhimo!

True but don't forget you part of the same community

Automation wont impact me because I am not a blue collar or low level white collar worker.

Somalis who have high educational credentials dont need to worry about automation or unemployment.

Sadly, the majority of Somalis are dependent on low skill jobs that will soon be automated. There is nothing we can do for them except hope that there is a basic income in the future.

World

VIP
Automation wont impact me because I am not a blue collar or low level white collar worker.

Somalis who have high educational credentials dont need to worry about automation or unemployment.

Sadly, the majority of Somalis are dependent on low skill jobs that will soon be automated. There is nothing we can do for them except hope that there is a basic income in the future.
Think again.

Automation is coming for everyone.

We won't clean up our act if we keep showing everyone our dirty laundry.

Somalis are on welfare butyou have to remember only few of those actually need it

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Not one tweet questioning the source of this old 's tweet - it's just assumed since it aligns with our soiled image in the West.

It's a myth that UK Somalis are mostly unemployed or lazy people. The truth is, the UK Somali community are more adept than Israeli mobster at laundering or hiding their money from the government. If these gaalo investigated your average hooyo's average spend, it would blow their minds.

How can their kids live a comfortable life (well-fed, good clothing), go on yearly long distance holidays, pay the house bills, and still have some money left to send remittance regularly? All of this but on the same budget as Stacy the chav who's kids look like they've just climbed out of a chimney? How can you call this hooyo anything but a genius?

Our graduates have been getting jobs at an increasingly high rate over the past couple of years. In the early to mid-2000's a graduate job straight after uni was a huge achievement and quite rare - now it's an expected thing. Remember we copy each other both in the good and the bad.

You will now see large groups of middle-aged Somali mothers working as a carers or similar jobs - something that was unheard of a decade ago.

We have our problems (mainly crime), but we are on a upward trajectory - and we shall continue ascend Allah willing.

/rant

Nothing more needs to be said.

/this thread

We won't clean up our act if we keep showing everyone our dirty laundry.

Somalis are on welfare butyou have to remember only few of those actually need it

The problem is Somalis can live happily on welfare cuz of the awesome culture while most gaalo aim to be rich cuz their lives shitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending