DAMM YOU HANI MALAB! She tracked me down to a restaurant in Toronto. Sends Geeljire criminals on me

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He's at that restaurant where they serve staple Somali dishes of Alfred0, poutine and chicken burgers that give you the runs.

Wasn’t that dish delicious

You’ve seen it

And how the hell you knew it was it. I didn’t even tell you.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2 hooded criminals came into the restaurant, I suspect @Hani Malab send them over to intimidate me. I ran out of the restaurant :susp::browtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hey folks!

What the hell is this express highway, the 407. Am I gonna get a bill on the mail for driving on their?

I think I’m gonna be submerged with a huge bill:farmajoyaab::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::noneck::noneck:

HELPPPPP! @jamal9 @Gucci mane @Gambar

Hey folks!

What the hell is this express highway, the 407. Am I gonna get a bill on the mail for driving on their?

I think I’m gonna be submerged with a huge bill:farmajoyaab::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::mahubowtf::noneck::noneck:

HELPPPPP! @jamal9 @Gucci mane @Gambar
407 is a toll road. If you have New York or Michigan licence plates, the company which owns that highway has access to your driver licence info and they will send you a bill in the mail. Otherwise for all other US states, I don't think they have a way of contacting you. If you took a Canadian rental car from the airport, the rental company will charge that bill plus extra fees to your credit card.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
407 is a toll road. If you have New York or Michigan licence plates, the company which owns that highway has access to your driver licence info and they will send you a bill in the mail. Otherwise for all other US states, I don't think they have a way of contacting you. If you took a Canadian rental car from the airport, the rental company will charge that bill plus extra fees to your credit card.

Balaayo ku dhacdey Canada

I’m driving a NY license plate but it’s a rental from Ohio.

I think my rental is gonna bill me

What the hell

Why do you idiots have a full highway that’s an express toll. It’s discriminatory. The normal highway of y’alls is full of traffic jam. Ofc I was enticed to go on the express dammit

Trending