Damascus January 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Its horrific wallahi that xaarhole Mogadishu is still at stage 0 hurry up moveeeee hoyadiin wasse

CaliTedesse

VIP
Mogadishu 2019 ...beautiful, you guys stop dissing ur country.

Mogadishu is not fit to become a city anymore wallahi billahi its so crowded a modern city has to be WIDE espcially the roads wtf is wrong with Mogadishu. its like a village

Mogadishu is not fit to become a city anymore wallahi billahi its so crowded a modern city has to be WIDE espcially the roads wtf is wrong with Mogadishu. its like a village

did you watch the video or know its less than 5yrs since its built again. read the comments how every foreigner amazed at the extent of the development. all that done along with the bombs .its not a village its metropolitan with atleast 3M

CaliTedesse

VIP
did you watch the video or know its less than 5yrs since its built again. read the comments how every foreigner amazed at the extent of the development. all that done along with the bombs .its not a village its metropolitan with atleast 3M
still looks like xaar to me most of those buildings they built in 2015 2016 they are stagnating at the moment wallahi I noticed very good they are stagnating in development its now going very slow silly Mogadishians WORK YAAKHI BUILD AABAHA WAS BUILD YOUR CITY ABAAHAA WAS STOP BEING LAZY!!!

still looks like xaar to me most of those buildings they built in 2015 2016 they are stagnating at the moment wallahi I noticed very good they are stagnating in development its now going very slow silly Mogadishians WORK YAAKHI BUILD AABAHA WAS BUILD YOUR CITY ABAAHAA WAS STOP BEING LAZY!!!

crazy habesha:)

Your posts crack me up idk why :yloezpe: but I can’t stop laughing loooool

The centre of Damascus didnt see any fighting aside from car bombs and some rockets, which is why it looks like that. Same with regime held parts of Aleppo. Everywhere else was flattened

CaliTedesse

VIP
The centre of Damascus didnt see any fighting aside from car bombs and some rockets, which is why it looks like that. Same with regime held parts of Aleppo. Everywhere else was flattened
Thats hard to believe, much of fighting took place there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts