DAMAGED PRODUCT, FAARAXS STAY AWAY FRM HER! Xaliimo who was wth a Haitian fleeing frm him bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The dude was a boxer and got hurt badly. He is brain dead.

It is reported that the Xaliimo abandoned him.

She is now on her way to ask for forgiveness from the Somali nation.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
man got hurt last night and is in critical condition and you are worried about where his girl will go next lool

The man had his little experience of this world’s paradise, he completely annihilated a Xaliimo. You want me to feel bad abt that ? He got hurt, yes, but you go to war knowing full well that there is a huge chance you’ll die. If he had died in a car accident I wouldn’t have said anything

The man had his little experience of this world’s paradise, he completely annihilated a Xaliimo. You want me to feel bad abt that ? He got hurt, yes, but you go to war knowing full well that there is a huge chance you’ll die. If he had died in a car accident I wouldn’t have said anything
you mean had sex with? Do you know this guys history? You know he used to be pimp, he put a man in coma while in prison and had sex with underage girls. He was a known scumbag. I really doubt some xalimo in that crowd will come to the somali community looking for marriage. She is long gone

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you mean had sex with? Do you know this guys history? You know he used to be pimp, he put a man in coma while in prison and had sex with underage girls. He was a known scumbag. I really doubt some xalimo in that crowd will come to the somali community looking for marriage. She is long gone

You were just attacking me tho :bell:

You were just attacking me tho :bell:
I know his history well bro. i follow boxing. Even though its sad what happened to him last night./ He was a bad guy who has done a lot of bad things. But who is the somali girl that is his girlfriend?

World

VIP
I know his history well bro. i follow boxing. Even though its sad what happened to him last night./ He was a bad guy who has done a lot of bad things. But who is the somali girl that is his girlfriend?
You clearly don't know the OP

He has a history of making up completely fake click bait stories to try revive his dead SSpot career. :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He has a history of making up completely fake click bait stories to try revive his dead SSpot career. :bell:

200w.gif

Any means necessary

oooh I know brother r kelly....I just thought we should wait if the guy dies before we start to worry about his hoes. Thats the decent thing to do

His girlfriend is SisiGod on IG. She's a Djibouti girl from Ottawa. She went from living the glamorous life. Now she has to take care of a Haitian legume.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His girlfriend is SisiGod on IG. She's a Djibouti girl from Ottawa. She went from living the glamorous life. Now she has to take care of a Haitian legume.

:russ::chrisfreshhah::deadrose::deadrose:This chick ain’t gonna take care of him. She’s gonna drop him the minute she learns he is braindead. She’ll wait around to confiscate his bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts