DAM YOU UK & EUROPEAN GEELJIRES! ThEy created secret Snapchat group 2 hold parties while iN Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got married though, and he accepted Islam. Allah swt is very merciful.

But explain to me why reed Somaliland are smuggling alcohol during the holy month of Ramadan? And why are they making with old German men?
Ok it was an L for SL alcohol and not argueing,disgusting,there afe oromo and habeshi prostitutes there too
but it was also an L marrying an ex convict revert,using religion to defend a murderer,a dirty cadan who went for cheap and clean all the way to garowe,dont be like these typical traitors,"as long as he was muslim" cheap and clean is what it was,
Ps:stop the qabilist terratorial bullshit PL and SL its an L for all somalis

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ok it was an L for SL alcohol and not argueing,disgusting,there afe oromo and habeshi prostitutes there too
but it was also an L marrying an ex convict revert,using religion to defend a murderer,a dirty cadan who went for cheap and clean all the way to garowe,dont be like these typical traitors,"as long as he was muslim" cheap and clean is what it was,
Ps:stop the qabilist terratorial bullshit PL and SL its an L for all somalis

:ohreally:

You act real tough for a male nurse. Naga fariiso meel.

You do know a guy entered Jannah after killing so many people but he repented to Allah swt and he died as a Muslim.:ohno:

:ohreally:

You act real tough for a male nurse. Naga fariiso meel.

You do know a guy entered Jannah after killing so many people but he repented to Allah swt and he died as a Muslim.:ohno:
I am the toughest sexiest male nurse youll ever know,i dont need to use deen just to get some cheap and clean sweats unlike ex convict revert ed galo who murderd his mother,

Status
Not open for further replies.