Dam you Torontarians need to understand that Dameer Derozan is a one hit wonder and you must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
stop playing him all these minutes as if he is a superstar...the man is a coward..

before the game started I stated this to @Realwarya

Adeer! I'm just applying the law of logic, not that I like the Heat but I can see a neef when I see one.

Derozan is a confirmed dameer that is a coward like a dameer. Notice how dude went from 86% ft shooter to 30% just cause of the pressure.

Man will be absent tonight as he further becomes a dameer with a huge fin ( bur..tissue growth of the side of his face), f*ck that annoys me. Dude can have a quick operation for just $200

hes not a coward he just sucks
overrated athleticism,slow first step, terrible shot selection. he sucks in the playoffs because refs don't give him the same foul calls anymore. his ft% is because he messed up his hand

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He messed up his hand in this series but where was he in the Pacers series.

This guy's stock is free falling. You know we never had the chance to really watch Toronto Raptors game here in the states but now we are shocked at the mediocre talent this dameer has. Guy freezes each time he attempts to drive in and then puts himself in a difficult trap. All he needs to do is drive in hard and jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.