DAM YOU DAILYMAIL! Hooyo Somali,a benefits cheat, chased by a Daily camera man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, his judgement is shit because you suck at it and so does every government. Why doesn't he strike them down for not carrying out his will?
And why did he condemn your sorry Islamic ass to the shittiest places on earth while letting gaalo thrive? He's a weird character isn't he.
The gaalo thrive because they live Islam in how they treat each other - with mercy and compassion even if they don't formally believe in it whilst Muslim governments believe but don't live it. The West is more Islamic than the east.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The gaalo thrive because they live Islam in how they treat each other - with mercy and compassion even if they don't formally believe in it whilst Muslim governments believe but don't live it. The West is more Islamic than the east.
Wishful thinking. The unIslamic nature of the west is the cause of their success.

You fear the ideology in the same way atheists fear the ideology.

Answer my question so I know your position on Islam:

Are you a Muslim? Do you believe Prophet Muhammad? Do you pray? What is your position on hadith? What do you do with the verses you don't like?
I don't fear towelheads. I just want to exterminate them. Big difference.

My view on hadith? I follow only hadiths which don't contradict the Quran or reason. Many are forgeries.

Wishful thinking. The unIslamic nature of the west is the cause of their success.
Every sura of the Quran begins with God is the most compassionate and most merciful. Emphasis on the most. There's a reason for this repetition. Because compassion is the central quality of Allah. Anybody who does a charitable act is being Islamic. ergo West is more Islamic.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Every sura of the Quran begins with God is the most compassionate and most merciful. Emphasis on the most. There's a reason for this repetition. Because compassion is the central quality of Allah. Anybody who does a charitable act is being Islamic. ergo West is more Islamic.
Why isn't the Muslim world what you want it to be? Might it be that Islam is not what you think it is? The bidaar might've exposed you to more physical trauma, hence why you keep saying these flowery things.

Why isn't the Muslim world what you want it to be? Might it be that Islam is not what you think it is?
Depends on what part of the Muslim world you mean. Some are secular and modern. Most of them were in the 20th century. Arab nationalism was all the rage, not extremism. The two most extreme theocracies, Iran and Afghanistan were ferociously secular till the overthrow of the Shah and the communists.

All of this is due to the discovery of oil in KSA and their billion dollar propaganda campaign against humane interpretations of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending