DAM YOU DAILYMAIL! Hooyo Somali,a benefits cheat, chased by a Daily camera man

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
daaamn shes soo fuckin BBW thicc. imagine her naked and riding my thicc veiny BBC schlong! :banderas:

daaamn shes soo fuckin BBW thicc. imagine her naked and riding my thicc veiny BBC schlong! :banderas:

You know that moment at the end of the movie when the protagonist finally realises he's not at school or work but in a lunatic asylum all along...

tenor.gif

I'm going to hand in several postal ballots for the Greens and the Left during the next German elections.
Terrible. I have to get on the phone to my boyz in Pegida. It's all about Alternative Fur Deutschland man. None of that intersectional malarkey.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lefties in Europe are coddling Somalis to death.

Don't you guys realise that all that welfare and handouts would turn you into fat lazy leeches depending on Labour & co for survival?

All the other ethnicities that migrated before us in the 60's and post world war lived in a much hostile and competitive market which led them to thrive.

If this continues then I hope that Somalia doesn't let European Somalis return as I don't want them to inflict us with their culture of benefits.

Apollo

VIP
Lefties in Europe are coddling Somalis to death.

Don't you guys realise that all that welfare and handouts would turn you into fat lazy leeches depending on Labour & co for survival?

All the other ethnicities that migrated before us in the 60's and post world war lived in a much hostile and competitive market which led them to thrive.

If this continues then I hope that Somalia doesn't let European Somalis return as I don't want them to inflict us with their culture of benefits.

Nonsense.

Only FOBs and older Somalis are on welfare. The younger generation all go to school or have jobs.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
:meleshame: Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it.

Believe me, after they've finished off the weak, they'll be coming for you.

What this Somali has done was wrong, but it doesn't mean you have to stand in solidarity with neo-nazis.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Nonsense.

Only FOBs and older Somalis are on welfare. The younger generation all go to school or have jobs.

Let's hope they stick to that.

However there are plenty of studies that claim that those that grew up leeching of the state would most likely return to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Because he's not a border guard. He's over qualified for the job.
Well, his judgement is shit because you suck at it and so does every government. Why doesn't he strike them down for not carrying out his will?
And why did he condemn your sorry Islamic ass to the shittiest places on earth while letting gaalo thrive? He's a weird character isn't he.

:meleshame: Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it.

Believe me, after they've finished off the weak, they'll be coming for you.

What this Somali has done was wrong, but it doesn't mean you have to stand in solidarity with neo-nazis.
This woman IS a neo-nazi. Her ideology is fundamentalism. Worse than Goering and Himmler so fear Allah waryaa and stop making excuses for this najas.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
This woman IS a neo-nazi. Her ideology is fundamentalism. Worse than Goering and Himmler so fear Allah waryaa and stop making excuses for this najas.
You fear the ideology in the same way atheists fear the ideology.

Answer my question so I know your position on Islam:

Are you a Muslim? Do you believe Prophet Muhammad? Do you pray? What is your position on hadith? What do you do with the verses you don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending