DAM you 3rd WORLD! BOING dumbs faulty planes on them. CHINA GROUNDS ALL MAX 8. Says “F u BOEING “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
it’s becimijg clearer by the hour that BOEING’s MAX 8 has faulty engineering.

3rd world pilots haven’t been given deliberately trained by BOEING to understand that the plane has automatic anti-stalling. These GAAJO pilots are still thinking to apply the same procedure taught to them in school

This is the second plane of the same kind within 5 months that dropped from the sky at the same circumstances

SUE BOEING NOW!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You’re all over the place, are you blaming the pilots for this? It’s obvious Boeing 737 has major safety problems.

They should’ve grounded these planes after the first crush.

it’s becimijg clearer by the hour that BOEING’s MAX 8 has faulty engineering.

3rd world pilots haven’t been given deliberately trained by BOEING to understand that the plane has automatic anti-stalling. These GAAJO pilots are still thinking to apply the same procedure taught to them in school

This is the second plane of the same kind within 5 months that dropped from the sky at the same circumstances

SUE BOEING NOW!

Apparently one of the main reasons as to why they didn't get additional training with the Boeing 737 Max is because of commonality. There was virtually no differences between the two models. Commonality between systems allows you to save money instead of "wasting" it on retraining your workforce.

According to NYTimes:
investigations by the Indonesian and American aviation authorities determined that the Lion Air plane’s abrupt nose dive might have been caused by updated Boeing software that was meant to prevent a stall but that can send the plane into a fatal descent if the altitude and angle information being fed into the computer system is incorrect.

So it looks like it was a critical system fault.

Apparently the Boeing 737 Max is also one of Boeing's fastest selling airplane models, that is used in airports across the world.

I agree with @TheShinning and all these planes should be grounded until the issue is fixed, insha'Allah.

Apollo

VIP
This is for geopolitical reasons. Boeing is owned by America and they are trying to promote their own stuff or those of competitors.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You’re all over the place, are you blaming the pilots for this? It’s obvious Boeing 737 has major safety problems.

They should’ve grounded these planes after the first crush.

Abti, my bat

Let me speak clearer. I know you’re a Xaliimo and you wouldn’t understand this complicated company scam. I shall break it down to you like I’m making love to you :bell:

BOING has sold this popular airline to 3rd world countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia ( and others). While doing so they absolutely neglected ordering the pilots of these countries to go through new training to understand the new features of the plane. It’s like me giving you an IPhone 13 (to come out next year ) without telling you about a new feature in it but because you’ve other iPhones you just assume you can operate it.

Keep in mind that they’ve trained the Western world’s pilots on this new plane. They know what to do when the plane goes into automatic anti-stalling. Meanwhile in the 3rd world a poor Ethiopian and Indonesian pilot got caught up in a bizarre situation where they used their antiqued knowledge to stabilize the weird behavior of the plane. They tried to lift the nose of the plane when they noticed it was diving but the new feature tries to help the pilot but the pilot is confused and tries to correct it and the plane gets confused and gives up.

I hope you understand how the 3rd world done got f**cked.

No accident in the 1st world because they trained them

NotMyL

VIP
Abti, my bat

Let me speak clearer. I know you’re a Xaliimo and you wouldn’t understand this complicated company scam. I shall break it down to you like I’m making love to you :bell:

BOING has sold this popular airline to 3rd world countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia ( and others). While doing so they absolutely neglected ordering the pilots of these countries to go through new training to understand the new features of the plane. It’s like me giving you an IPhone 13 (to come out next year ) without telling you about a new feature in it but because you’ve other iPhones you just assume you can operate it.

Keep in mind that they’ve trained the Western world’s pilots on this new plane. They know what to do when the plane goes into automatic anti-stalling. Meanwhile in the 3rd world a poor Ethiopian and Indonesian pilot got caught up in a bizarre situation where they used their antiqued knowledge to stabilize the weird behavior of the plane. They tried to lift the nose of the plane when they noticed it was diving but the new feature tries to help the pilot but the pilot is confused and tries to correct it and the plane gets confused and gives up.

I hope you understand how the 3rd world done got f**cked.

No accident in the 1st world because they trained them
It doesn’t matter how you put it, the fact that the pilot has to turn off the system or the plane will crush, is a dumb system. Why can’t the system be clear and communicate the message to the pilot? Don’t blame the crappy system of these new planes on the poor pilots.

NotMyL

VIP

They didn’t even include the change in the manual. I hope the families get a nice settlement.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

They didn’t even include the change in the manual. I hope the families get a nice settlement.

This is an outright murder.

The families should take solace in that they will be filthy rich. Not anytime soon tho. These lawsuits take half a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts