Dalsoor 's guessing game who are these three donkeys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what makes these people any better than alshabab to somali people. They indirectly have caused more damage than alshabab has when you look at the whole picture. At least alshabab is a KNOWN and OPEN enemy.

Dalsoor are good people but the pressure on them is very severe, being journalist
in Somalia is one of dangerous job in world. The government jailed, Ethiopia even kidnapped Somali journalist, the corrupted businessmen, al shabab. Dalsoor did the interview to increase their ratings especially since they are independent media. If they refused the interview, CNN, Mary Harper ...etc are waiting for the interview.

Dalsoor are good people but the pressure on them is very severe, being journalist
in Somalia is one of dangerous job in world. The government jailed, Ethiopia even kidnapped Somali journalist, the corrupted businessmen, al shabab. Dalsoor did the interview to increase their ratings especially since they are independent media. If they refused the interview, CNN, Mary Harper ...etc are waiting for the interview.

I didn't mean dalsoor, i was talking about the establishment of qabilists and warlords.

i wonder what makes these people any better than alshabab to somali people. They indirectly have caused more damage than alshabab has when you look at the whole picture. At least alshabab is a KNOWN and OPEN enemy.
Let me know when Dalsoor makes a video criticizing Al Shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending