DalJecel AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Do you have other brothers and sister? And do they speak as good Somali as you?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Do you have other brothers and sister? And do they speak as good Somali as you?
I have 2 brothers and a sister , my brother and sister speak good somali since they were also raised by my Ayeeyo laakin my youngest brother is too westernized

RICH

I have 2 brothers and a sister , my brother and sister speak good somali since they were also raised by my Ayeeyo laakin my youngest brother is too westernized

Why were you raised by your ayeeyo? And how is your younger brother too westernized? A bit too personal, so you don't have to answer.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Why were you raised by your ayeeyo? And how is your younger brother too westernized? A bit too personal, so you don't have to answer.
Once we left Bosaso ( Where i was born ) i moved to London, with my mother siblings and ayeeyo. My ayeeyo looked after us while my mother was at work then i moved with my ayeeyo to Boocame with my sister. My nrother was born in london and was never in somalia more than 2 months at a time

RICH

Once we left Bosaso ( Where i was born ) i moved to London, with my mother siblings and ayeeyo. My ayeeyo looked after us while my mother was at work then i moved with my ayeeyo to Boocame with my sister. My nrother was born in london and was never in somalia more than 2 months at a time

Why did you move to Borama (?) with your ayeeyo and sis?

RICH

Boocame is in Sool, and my ayeeyo just wanted to go back home, it was just something that happened qadar alle

Ah Boocame, never heard of it before. Waa ruunta, nothing can be changed if it has been written for you. Do you prefer life in the west or back home?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Ah Boocame, never heard of it before. Waa ruunta, nothing can be changed if it has been written for you. Do you prefer life in the west or back home?
Both wallahi, future wise a house on the Cape of Xaafun or Guardafui would be :diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending