Dalalos AMA

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Dalal Ugaas run the show in Galmudug from Balanbal to Ceelasha to Caabudwaaq to Bali Cad, thats just north to south, to the east we neighbor or bruddas the Rer Siyaad Xusseen in Galmeygaag close to Bangeele.

Doollo DDS we are among 4 largest MX Rer Dalal, Rer Xirsil, Celi and Wagardhac, we have a whole area to our selves called Buuro

Horta why didn't your idiots ever move to Gedo. Me and Talxe are sitting on the best lands of Beesha

:kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Dalalos Welcome to Galmudug brother, from beesha Sacad Siciid :samwelcome: you have come at a strange time, your folk have been flipflopping like crazy but we welcome a fresh and consistent perspective.

:trumpsmirk:

MUP came up in the wrong era. Now in the age of clan interest groups and federalism. NGM the heirs of MUP will rise like Hydra. Heard he was raised by us. What's the story behind that. Damn, all of Hútu post colonial heroes are Darood products in some form or fashion.

:ehh:

Ninyahow isku xishood, do you see us claiming Marehan leaders because they all abtirsi to Bah Darandoole :wtfdis:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Horta why didn't your idiots ever move to Gedo horta

:kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did you niggas invite us ? hell did you invite us in prime real estate you got in Dheekasuuf, ethiopia ? alloow aadan beerka u dhiman, MX got blessed land from Negeyle to Kismaayo we will find our Goof, we didn't move along with the Farah Ugaas, but that's a long story bro, I told you we wus anti-Darwiish :mjlaugh:

best believe we are in Jubaland doe, lower Jubba, Kismaayo district I run the show. :sass2:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos Welcome to Galmudug brother, from beesha Sacad Siciid :samwelcome: you have come at a strange time, your folk have been flipflopping like crazy but we welcome a fresh and consistent perspective.

Ninyahow isku xishood, do you see us claiming Marehan leaders because they all abtirsi to Bah Darandoole :wtfdis:

Bro I am not even Bah darandoole, I am Bah Ogadeen, and the PM his mother who raised him and brought him to MOG was Rer Dalal, waliba a Warfa Dalal the youngest of Dalal Ugaas. Can you guess how many a Warfa Dalal counts to Dalal Ugaas, I am the first PM's abti for real bro no cap:yacadiim:

Adaawe

You should nigga. Siad Barre is your son as well. No matter the political disagreements. He's not the blood of Abgaal Osman?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You should nigga. Siad Barre is your son as well. No matter the political disagreements. He's not the blood of Abgaal Osman?

Bro I think @Mckenzie is Sacad Siciid not Abgaal, that is the wrong bredda you talking to , dem niggas was beefin with entire Abgaal over MOG remember during the civil war:mjlaugh:i

they are also the founders of Galmudug and the flag I am rocking, no beef with them except for Wagardhac wanting to take their land back. :mjlol:

Adaawe

Bro I think @Mckenzie is Sacad Siciid not Abgaal, that is the wrong bredda you talking to , dem niggas was beefin with entire Abgaal over MOG remember during the civil war:mjlaugh:i

they are also the founders of Galmudug and the flag I am rocking, no beef with them except for Wagardhac wanting to take their land back. :mjlol:

All my bros and em are Cayr. Sacad I don't know like that. Shout out my Habar Aji goonies

:salute:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bro I am not even Bah darandoole, I am Bah Ogadeen, and the PM his mother who raised him and brought him to MOG was Rer Dalal, waliba a Warfa Dalal the youngest of Dalal Ugaas. Can you guess how many a Warfa Dalal counts to Dalal Ugaas, I am the first PM's abti for real bro no cap:yacadiim:

Warfaa Dalal soo dhawoow, @Apophis couldn't even get that out of you, oday ood ka dhow :lolbron:

Somali waa wiil iyo abtigiis, he (Afwayne) gave the late PM an honourable burial, probably the most famous Aas Qaran i seen on Youtube, i will give him that. :denzelnigga:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Warfaa Dalal soo dhawoow, @Apophis couldn't even get that out of you, oday ood ka dhow :lolbron:

Somali waa wiil iyo abtigiis, he (Afwayne) gave the late PM an honourable burial, probably the most famous Aas Qaran i seen on Youtube, i will give him that. :denzelnigga:
Bro I am Galmudugian, I am closer to the horde than you think, only @Adaawe in Jubaland is my kinfolk remember that I will say it once, continue you dividing Darood IDGAF, we accepted their Federalism. :wow1:

Adaawe

Bro I am Galmudugian, I am closer to the horde than you think, only @Adaawe in Jubaland is my kinfolk remember that I will say it once, continue you dividing Darood IDGAF, we accepted their Federalism. :wow1:

Maxamud Saleebaan vs Farah Ugaas FKD. WATTBA

@Abdalla you'll only deal with me concerning Jubbaland affairs. My nigga @Dalalos will wage karbaash for Farmaajo now.

:wow:

Adaawe

Nigga the only MJ I respect is dem, whats with you redrawing the peace treaty, at least discuss it with me first. :mjlaugh:

I know it won't last. It still holds no doubt. I was holding Farmaajo down for 3 years. It's time his jiffo step up the dagaal. After the truce ends. We all know the Darood supremacy games will begin.

:lawd:

Rer Siyad are my brothers too, you have a unhealthy obsession with my brothers are you gay ?:birdman:
All all reer siyad your brothers?
So you mean there is no reer siyad female?
So you have to marry other qabils and kill your females like the time of Jahiliya?

Word on the street is reer Siyaad are more than Dalaal so is that right or wrong?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
All all reer siyad your brothers?
So you mean there is no reer siyad female?
So you have to marry other qabils and kill your females like the time of Jahiliya?

Word on the street is reer Siyaad are more than Dalaal so is that right or wrong?
Don't worry bout my bruddas whats your clan, no insults we have peace treaty I am not at war with you, this peace treaty benefits you as you are warring with the smallest of the Irirsamele right now in DDS.:russ: