Dalalos AMA

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Keep making memes warya. You have a speciality. The rest of MX here are not gifted with memes.

:mjswag:

You kinda fukked with my rhythm bro, but you did good walahi Darood should unite I respect your stance, you making calls far away from Darood, you more nasab than niggas I call Z on the other side get me.:heh:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You kinda fukked with my rhythm bro, but you did good walahi Darood should unite I respect your stance, you making calls far away from Darood, you more nasab than niggas I call Z on the other side get me.:heh:

How? The Galmudug nabadoon I recognize is @Galool the rest are cawaan in my eyes. He's pro Galmudug like you.

Adaawe

They not just light skinned, they are a Nasab Al-Marehaniya remember Rer Hassan are the brains behind the Marehan union party in 1960s, while Marehan in Mudug were SYL :gaasdrink:

:salute:

MUP = forefathers of SADEism. f*ck SYL they were rabid Sadephobes.

:nahgirl:

IMG_20200516_015503.jpg

Adaawe

You niggas were hillbillies SYL was the real deal anyway thats a internal MX matter I love both sides, back then we wus rolling with the MJs :ohno:

As a son and spiritual heir of SYL. You today are ideologically a son of MUP. Those "hillbillies" were and are ahead of their time.

Pay homage to me nephew.

:win:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
As a son and spiritual heir of SYL. You today are ideologically a son of MUP. Those "hillbillies" were and are ahead of their time.

Pay homage to me nephew.

:win:
Adeer you got a point I am NGM now :wow1::friendhug:

but don't be disrespecting SYL my Al-Daroodiya forefathers, I am abti to the first PM who was a Sacad guy :pacspit:

Trending