Dalai Lama says ‘Europe belongs to the Europeans’ and suggests refugees return to native countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand, I want mass immigration in Europe for revenge and so they can stop meddling with Somalia and Africa in general. But I also think the Europeans have a right to their own land just like Somalis have to Somalia.
:cosbyhmm:
But you know what? f*ck Europe. Millions of their descendants live in America and Australia. If they can be considered Americans and Australians even though they have no ties to the land, a Nigerian fresh off the boat has a right to call himself European. The Dalai Lama should not get in the way of this historic demographic change.
:trumpsmirk:

DnH5XEsU4AADSPv.jpg:large

The Dalai Lama is woke :trumpsmirk::siilaanyolaugh:
He just don't want more rohingya coming to his door step. I pray inshallah these scum are slaughtered by the rohingya and ughurs and that muslims rule europe and asia one day.

:bell::fittytousand::dabcasar:

They should have thought about that before colonizing more than half the world :manny:

Also, nacaska never spoke on what his folks are doing in Burma
He is disgusting :birdman:
well said. They spent centuries pillaging countries, and turning continents upside down, stealing everything of worth and killing anyone who stood in their way. Now all the sudden they wanna keep Europe europe?

I am sure that's how the Africans, Asians and the indigenous groups in the Americas felt but did cadaans listen to them?

Fuk cadaans, we will outbreed them all. The chicken is coming home to roost:manny:.

a better karma story couldn't be written.

well said. They spent centuries pillaging countries, and turning continents upside down, stealing everything of worth and killing anyone who stood in their way. Now all the sudden they wanna keep Europe europe?

I am sure that's how the Africans, Asians and the indigenous groups in the Americas felt but did cadaans listen to them?

Fuk cadaans, we will outbreed them all. The chicken is coming home to roost:manny:.

a better karma story couldn't be written.
I agree my brother! they are afraid because their won scientists tried to warn them by telling them that their birth rates are in decline. They aren't replenishing themselves fast enough! their women don't want to have kids like immigrant women. God bless our women who love to have children unlike the dumb cadaan female! they will be a minority by 2040 and that's not even counting the one that die from fentanyl and opiods and suicide. Did they think that they would never be punished by karma? just like when rome fell they will go back to the dark ages. I'm calling ti now 2040 will be the european slave trade, where arabs, blacks and other races will line up to buy the near extinct white slaves.

:pachah1::salute::hemad::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending