Dajjal

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It’s not possible.

Geographics: The Island and monastery is most likely somewhere in the Arabian sea or what people call it today, Persian gulf if you point Mecca as the centre of Earth then move eastward to see which closest sea is it in the East.

Dajjal’s first setting will be in Isfahan and his first followers will be 70,000 Persian Jews which is another hint that the Island is in the Arabian sea/Persian gulf (closest to Isfahan).

So this rules out Somalia and the Red Sea which is westward of Mecca. Imagine going to the Horns of Africa and take away a Jew then travel all the way to an Island from the east to lock him up, sounds realistic 1500s years ago?

Appearance: The description of his physicality tells us that he’s Jewish from the Mediterannean background as he’s short, medium built, big nosed and hairy. Al-Jassaasah that was described so hairy is another indictator that he’s either Persian, Arab or bani Israeli because they’re all hairy as chewbacca, medium built and have big nose.

Somalis are hairless, thin, lanky, thin nosed and tall, to the extreme 1000s years ago. You can’t have an ounce of Somali blood since Jews don’t mix so this rules them out.

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
He is coming soon. 18/3/2020 until 24/4/2020. Exactly 37 days. Jesus will descend on the first Fajr of Ramadan. Ramadan stars on Friday 24th of April.

The prophet PBUH did not know exactly when djial would appear.

And here you are with dates and all.

You made my day hahahaha

VixR

Veritas
Dajjal is a white Jew in Islam? :ftw9nwa:

I think you’re mixing up your Qiyama hadiths. Dajjal is a creature iirc, similar to the beast that emerges from the earth, not an ethnic human.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dajjal is a white Jew in Islam? :ftw9nwa:

I think you’re mixing up your Qiyama hadiths. Dajjal is a creature iirc, similar to the beast that emerges from the earth, not an ethnic human.
Dajjal is a real person and is a Jew. It's well known. Whether he is white or not is a different case

VixR

Veritas
Dajjal is a real person and is a Jew. It's well known. Whether he is white or not is a different case
From where? It’s kind of funny how Jewcentric it is, but according to the hadith, rocks and trees will say a Jew is behind me, and it says Jews and sinners will follow the Dajjal, and that Issa, a Jew, will kill pigs and descend from the heavens, but it never says the Dajjal is Jew lol. I also remember something about Iranian Jews and a fire.
Shouldn't we be more worried about an East-African man who will destroy the ka'ba.
:damedamn:
Abraha 2.0. Based on the hadith, it’s like it was fated to happen eventually.

Abraha 2.0. Based on the hadith, it’s like it was fated to happen eventually.

The scary part is that it could be a Somali man! I told my dad and he said its sahih. I asked him "Is it gonna be a Somali?" Then he responded that it could be or it couldn't be. I can tell he had the same concerns, but he tried playing it off by saying "East-Africa is a big place, he could be Ethiopian, Eritrean or Djiboutian". I cried myself to sleep that night worrying that it might turn out to be a Somali man that could destroy the haramayn.
:mjkkk:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
My dad told me the first signs of dajjal approaching is when people start fking in the streets with no shame, im not even trolling. He told me that when i was in 2nd grade.

The scary part is that it could be a Somali man! I told my dad and he said its sahih. I asked him "Is it gonna be a Somali?" Then he responded that it could be or it couldn't be. I can tell he had the same concerns, but he tried playing it off by saying "East-Africa is a big place, he could be Ethiopian, Eritrean or Djiboutian". I cried myself to sleep that night worrying that it might turn out to be a Somali man that could destroy the haramayn.
:mjkkk:
On his forehead would be written Kaffir, illiterate and literate believers can read and recognize him for being a fraud. Those times would be the toughest. May Allah protect us from that.

It’s not possible.

Geographics: The Island and monastery is most likely somewhere in the Arabian sea or what people call it today, Persian gulf if you point Mecca as the centre of Earth then move eastward to see which closest sea is it in the East.

Dajjal’s first setting will be in Isfahan and his first followers will be 70,000 Persian Jews which is another hint that the Island is in the Arabian sea/Persian gulf (closest to Isfahan).

So this rules out Somalia and the Red Sea which is westward of Mecca. Imagine going to the Horns of Africa and take away a Jew then travel all the way to an Island from the east to lock him up, sounds realistic 1500s years ago?

Appearance: The description of his physicality tells us that he’s Jewish from the Mediterannean background as he’s short, medium built, big nosed and hairy. Al-Jassaasah that was described so hairy is another indictator that he’s either Persian, Arab or bani Israeli because they’re all hairy as chewbacca, medium built and have big nose.

Somalis are hairless, thin, lanky, thin nosed and tall, to the extreme 1000s years ago. You can’t have an ounce of Somali blood since Jews don’t mix so this rules them out.

I am thinking that dajjal is from England.

I saw dajjal in a dream and he looked caucasian and looked like the hadith description of having one eye thats like a grape.

Other people on a muslim page saw him in a dream and said he looked like I stated and what the hadith says matches with this.

On this non-Muslim blog they were saying that King Arthur could be the dajjal muslims talk about.

In fact, the tapestry pic of King Arthur from nearer when he was alive looks like the dajjal i saw in my dreams.

There is even a nollywood film about a one eyed person called Arthur with their gang of satanic looking people, i think its to do with dajjal.

The legend of King Arthur is about lots of magical feats like taking the sword out of the stone, and there is that Merlin who taught him magic.

I had this dream where I was outside of this concert and then dajjal kidnapped this little girl in front of me.

King arthur's resting place is glastonbury - which is a concert place for those music festivals?

Also him kidnapping a little girl= the hadiths tell us most of his followers are women. So maybe thats what that meant.

Then I had another dream he was tricking the tumblr and social media crowd who are into wiccan and new age faiths. These are trendy girls that I see on social media and are around now.

Dajjal is coming, so learn the first 10 verses of surah kahf.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
He is coming soon. 18/3/2020 until 24/4/2020. Exactly 37 days. Jesus will descend on the first Fajr of Ramadan. Ramadan stars on Friday 24th of April.

So the Dajjal you were predicting is Corona?:gucciwhat:

Scary shit, this was posted in November, that’s when it’s estimated the virus jumped from an animal to human.:jcoleno:

So the Dajjal you were predicting is Corona?:gucciwhat:

Scary shit, this was posted in November, that’s when it’s estimated the virus jumped from an animal to human.:jcoleno:

Well I predicted that a big event will happen between 18/3/2020 - 24/4/2020

Not corona virus only a taster

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Well I predicted that a big event will happen between 18/3/2020 - 24/4/2020

Not corona virus only a taster
I guess the Great Plague (2020 - 2022) followed by Societal Collapse and Great Depression (2022 - 2024) then World War III (2025 - 2030).

By that time, society should reverse to the old times filled with worldwide famines and we know what happens next...

Trending