Dajjal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole story about the demon/man trapped on an island reminds me of Lost for some reason. Why do some shows foreshadow real life prophecies and contain New world order propaganda. Do these elites know something about him that we don't, are they really taunting us and waiting for his return??

Tell me this does not mimic ibn taymiyah's story about his ship landing on an island during a storm.

It's not taunting it's the shayateen inspiring their friends among men to do it Because iblis knows that goodo like Ahmed Alawi and Kaffir have lost all faith and concern with the unseen. The shayateen il ins are simply carrying out the whisperings that their jinni counterparts give them.

(Sahih International)
But their brothers - the devils increase them in error; then they do not stop short.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 202

Biggie

X X C X X
Dajjal is a fraud. I'm pretty sure a shot from my glock in his one eye will render him useless. No need to wait for Jesus' return. Do you really expect me to believe this nigga will be performing all these miracles and he will be having all of these followers and no one would try to stop him? Dajjal might be an A.I if he really exists. Which I don't believe he does.I can't see him being human.

Dajjal is a fraud. I'm pretty sure a shot from my glock in his one eye will render him useless. No need to wait for Jesus' return. Do you really expect me to believe this nigga will be performing all these miracles and he will be having all of these followers and no one would try to stop him? Dajjal might be an A.I if he really exists. Which I don't believe he does.I can't see him being human.
That's what i'm saying he better not show up in my life time if he knows what's good for him. We may all disagree on many things but if this nigga comes up converting my women and praising jews as their king!!! you better believe i will make him join jfk in death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending