Dajjal tv show is now available on Netflix

Just finished watching it, I was rooting for the guy I started believing in him ,almost , am I a Dajjal follower now?:damn:

it was really good ,a really good acting, when is season 2 ? :feedme:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Just finished watching it, I was rooting for the guy I started believing in him ,almost , am I a Dajjal follower now?:damn:

Its some shaydan shit I was watching it and by the end I was supporting him la ilaha shits scary

Biggest cringefest ever, didn't get passed the first episode

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I need to go pray Audubillah I actually almost believed he saved that kid btw why is everyone saying Dajjal? I thought it was based on Jesus? Like the whole walking on water thing made me believe that’s where they were going with.

Sambuus

Inactive
As Muslims you guys should know better not to watch that, it’s literally brainwashing you guys to believe him istagfuruallah.

No she's right. A real Muslim wouldn't watch that trash but then again most Muslims these days are hypocrites.

Let me guess, you are a real muslim, or better yet, you are the one who decides who a real muslim is.

Do you know of the implications of who you are assuming yourself to be by claiming judgement over people?

Trending