Dajjal hinted in Hollywood and the music industry

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do they always show the eyes covered or make dajjal's foreshadowing so obvious.

1:05 look at the bulging eye reptile thing. Right eye and and everything. The you see. Celebrities overing their eyes and the multiple songs referencing him in music videos.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why do they always show the eyes covered or make dajjal's foreshadowing so obvious.

1:05 look at the bulging eye reptile thing. Right eye and and everything. The you see. Celebrities overing their eyes and the multiple songs referencing him in music videos.

I love conspiracies theory but at the same time I don't believe there is much hidden mysterious in this world.

Bruv, you havent Heard of psykopaths. People do this things för attention
What do you mean I can understand some conspiracy theories sound insane but some sound truthful you know what I mean #WEWUZKIANGSNSHEIT #TRUEEGYPTIANS #EARTHISFLAT #SUNISAFRICA
1602172295842.png
1602172362623.jpeg
1602172447457.jpeg

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
All industry from entertainment to sport all are in preparation for Dajjal. Isn't it a coincidence they all promoting the one eye signature everywhere? theywant to corrupt humans badly by deceiving us and abandoning our faith through musical instruments and fixed sports like football so many Muslims delay their prayers due to the world cup finals or fa cup finals not knowing the games are all fixed and most of the players have been replaced with clones.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Honestly it doesn’t seem like dajjal to me. The only thing that was pretty scary was the Dajjal tv show on netflix

Trending