Daily Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
that cadaan people are keeping somalis alive

962644-somalia_humanitarian_snapshot_-_october_2017_1.png

https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/somalia-humanitarian-snapshot-09-october-2017

muh qabil is life tho!

:wow1::wow1::wow1:

This country is just a melting pot of everything that can go wrong... somalis barely kept alive by foreigners cause it cant do anything for itself.

all because of petty muh qabil syndrome

:kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Last edited:
Whats stolen bro?

The food aid. They came to stop the theft of food aid from dying recipients. They left humiliated and furious.

There was incident though, that makes us question their good intentions. They bombed a building that was housing odayaal that were discussing means to end the civil war, they were critical of warlords like Caydiid and the violence they brought with them. This one bombing angered many, and reignited support for the warlords that destroyed the country. They made things a lot worse unfortunately.

I think Somalia would be in a better state if people were honest, more educated , better Muslims and weren't invested in Qabiil that coupled with old people in the wrong position when there should be young educated people in those positions

I didn't agree before but I do now. Somalis suffer from huge superiotiy complex because of our great history. Its the same with crazy far right people who believe in a 1950s utopia, but in a huge scale. Where are the sensible somalis at... probably not on sspot lol.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I didn't agree before but I do now. Somalis suffer from huge superiotiy complex because of our great history. Its the same with crazy far right people who believe in a 1950s utopia, but in a huge scale. Where are the sensible somalis at... probably not on sspot lol.

Thats cause of the qabiil some people take soo much Pride in their qabiil they would hide that persons crimes al cause loyalty to qabiil which is bullshit

All Somalis should wake up and think for a sec Will My qabiil help me more than myself?

I once bashed Madows and even said I'll defend somalis no matter what. But Somalia is literally one of the WORST if not the WORST country on the planet on par with Afghanistan and Syria. There's no excuse for this! None at all. This data came out october 9 THIS YEAR. A country reflects its people absolutely shocking.

Also you DELUSIONAL somalilanders have a look where most of the red spots are next time you start dissing others Qabils. What a joke man!

Your a class A fool. Go and watch this video, they have been doing this since colonial times to deliberately make Somali's dependent by destroying their agricultural base. The same was done to the rest of Africa and the practice continues until this day, this is a very recent video.

@Hemaal done a topic on it how they are making Somali's dependent, this was has been ongoing for almost a century now.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...making-us-dependent-increasing-poverty.32017/

We've been the poorest country on earth for the last almost 30years, there's something severally lacking in us. Perhaps the 68IQ thing isn't far off if this is truly our situation, we're poor(er) than the war zone that is Syria.. Aid is all we're surviving on. People who live in huts and beg for food from foreign countries.. Begging is synonymous with our name. Begging the white man, the Arab man, the African man, anyone and anything we have our hands up and our mouths open. One would think that maybe after 30 years of this cycle they'll learn that they must cooperate to better their overall situation but nope muh hut living,no toilet having, malnutritristed, living on $5 a month qabil caveman mindset. I have no hope left for these people, they can remain the beggars of the world for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts