Dahir Calasow on NN and UDP smear campaign against Sheikh Shariff

Jungle

VIP
Still holding onto hope that he'll be the next president huh?
very much so but i dont mind abdishakur or xasan. All in all it will be a hawiye president and im not against any of the candidates except kheyre .You should know mp votes are up for sale up until election day so good luck trying to call who will take it home but it wont be darood lol

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
very much so but i dont mind abdishakur or xasan. All in all it will be a hawiye president and im not against any of the candidates except kheyre .You should know mp votes are up for sale up until election day so good luck trying to call who will take it home but it wont be darood lol
Farmajo has a cult following, he's not going anywhere:samwelcome:

We now were all cultishness ends. These ppl dont care about dowlad. They dont give a shit about Somalia they just love there clans men sitting at the highest office. Hawiyes dont mind someone from another clan having the presidency if that person is going the job right but these ppl are something else. If sayaad barre was Hawiye he would not have lasted for more than 10 years!

Last edited:
If there’s one thing Somali politicians agree on its not to bring back an existing president. The MPs will milk every cent from Farmaajo but vote for someone new. That’s what happened to HSM

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If there’s one thing Somali politicians agree on its not to bring back an existing president. The MPs will milk every sent from Farmaajo but vote for someone new. That’s what happened to HSM
But they most certainly won't vote an existing president who lost their seat, as basically its a death wish for them.

New face, new person, new case.

Hawiye had 2 consecutive presidencies post AY, its only fair Darood gets 2. Deni is better than all of your candidates imo, he is the face of the opposition, the brains behind it and the opposition itself.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dahir Calasow is an hardcore shariif fan, i wonder how much he gets paid to be his mouthpiece?
It’s very interesting given Shariif is the worst candidate possible. He’s a NN Trojan horse and brought us the disaster known as Farmaajo.

I too suspect some dirty money.

It’s very interesting given Shariif is the worst candidate possible. He’s a NN Trojan horse and brought us the disaster known as Farmaajo.

I too suspect some dirty money.

Of all the Somali Candidates Shariif has the most good intention but the lowest of the IQ, the man signs anything brought to him, almost all of the Disasters that befell on Somalia like Bringing AMISOM into Somalia (he was IUC leading terrorists than) to Our ocean being under dispute by Kenya and the worst of all disaster that is Farmaajo, Shariif is responsible of all these disasters.

Shariif has no business in Politics and should go back to being an dugsi teacher because he has brought us no good at all but disasters after disasters and today he is an Trojan horse of Farmaajo, SMH!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
very much so but i dont mind abdishakur or xasan. All in all it will be a hawiye president and im not against any of the candidates except kheyre .You should know mp votes are up for sale up until election day so good luck trying to call who will take it home but it wont be dooro lol

Darood have the same amount of votes as Hawiye and their votes WON’T be up for sale so who exactly do you expect to vote for this Hawiye President?

Duchess

VIP
If there’s one thing Somali politicians agree on its not to bring back an existing president. The MPs will milk every cent from Farmaajo but vote for someone new. That’s what happened to HSM

This year is different. Farmaajo has more support than the 2 dozen Hawiye candidates who refuse to unite behind one person.

Duchess

VIP
Hawiye had 2 consecutive presidencies post AY, its only fair Darood gets 2. Deni is better than all of your candidates imo, he is the face of the opposition, the brains behind it and the opposition itself.

Deni hasn’t even declared and he’s already the main opponent to Farmaajo. :mjlol:

Duchess

VIP
I think Rooble is a plant, Farmaajo might be giving him a script to play against beesha Irir

He is. What has he done other than delay elections? He hasn’t brought justice to Ikran Tahlil’s family or moved the case forward at all. He panicked when Deni called for a meeting of the FMS so they can take control over the elections since Roble was dragging his feet, but he’s only delaying the inevitable.

I'm sure Deni will declare once he's very confident that he'll win the election. Until then let him carry on doing his duty serving reer PL

Duchess

VIP
I'm sure Deni will declare once he's very confident that he'll win the election. Until then let him carry on doing his duty serving reer PL

If he declares it will be when the Lower House selections are done. We’re not even close to that point yet because Galmudug is dragging its feet with the Sacad Senator seat and the Marehan one. Both can cause a civil war in Galmudug.

Trending