Dahir Calasow chews khat ileen (Qalbi Dhagax issue live feed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is saying Farmaajo has pleaded with the Ethiopians due to the severe backlash he has received, to help him!

The Ethiopian's have responded by offering a conference tomorrow to let the war veteran speak under duress claiming "the government treated him well" and he is here on his own accord to hold talks with the Ethiopian government which he had requested to calm the Somali public down from revolts.

Only utter dupes would fall for this after seeing the images of him being chained to a lamppost before he was being handed over to the TPLF regime! nacalad ba ku taalo, these people really think the Somali public are that stupid.

The TPLF regime after celebrating through their headlines want to now change narrative that this man handed himself over for negotiations, I wish they go ahead with this plan, it will only further expose these qashin dhabdolif bakhti's.

He is saying Farmaajo has pleaded with the Ethiopians due to the severe backlash he has received, to help him!

The Ethiopian's have responded by offering a conference tomorrow to let the war veteran speak under duress claiming "the government treated him well" and he is here on his own accord to hold talks with the Ethiopian government which he had requested to calm the Somali public down from revolts.

Only utter dupes would fall for this after seeing the images of him being chained to a lamppost before he was being handed over to the TPLF regime! nacalad ba ku taalo, these people really think the Somali public are that stupid.

The TPLF regime after celebrating through their headlines want to now change narrative that this man handed himself over for negotiations, I wish they go ahead with this plan, it will only further expose these qashin dhabdolif bakhti's.
He was arrested by your Galnus people, why don't you blame them lol

Gambar

VIP
The Ethiopian government claim they issue him a VISA or travel document meaning he's an Ethiopian national therefore he "had" to go back. He's a veteran who fought in the war against them. No matter how you spin it, it's wrong. The Somali government has no power to even give him asylum since Ethiopian is tied to their "interests" and Somalia is at the mercy of a country that itself is under the mercy of western overlords. What a shame. :noneck:

@embarassing enlighten ne with ur opionion on this problem abaayo please im about to lose the plot

I wouldn't take the guy in the video serious. What they did was horrible but I'm waiting to hear more info. I don't agree with people who've completely turned on the gov and are calling for impeachment bc they've also done good. Most of the people making the loudest noise always hated this gov and were waiting for a chance like this.
It's sad, but we'll see how things turn out.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
I wouldn't take the guy in the video serious. What they did was horrible but I'm waiting to hear more info. I don't agree with people who've completely turned on the gov and are calling for impeachment bc they've also done good. Most of the people making the loudest noise always hated this gov and we're waiting for a chance like this.
Atleast we know we have a lot of enemies in clear sight.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I wouldn't take the guy in the video serious. What they did was horrible but I'm waiting to hear more info. I don't agree with people who've completely turned on the gov and are calling for impeachment bc they've also done good. Most of the people making the loudest noise always hated this gov and were waiting for a chance like this.
Isn't this enough?
IMG_20170902_105032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts