Dahabshiil shook by a new kid on the block! From the comfort of your home you can send as little as

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
just $1...

but fuckers pissing me off ...I was trying to send it to this man

...I was hoping to sending him $10...They usually deposit straight into his phone...but come to find out this money transfer company (WorldRemit) operates in 44 countries includding Somaliland but not Somalia:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

None the less they have afforded me to send as little as $10 to my idiot khat chewing cousin. Whenever I feel like it I slap him with $10. Usually I send it in the middle of the night here so he can wake up to $10 to support his khat habits. Hey! I gotta do it bro cause he is the one that will die for me if im killed by another qabiil :salute::hemad:

Not only that, we've went into a war few years ago when my little brother got beaten up by sons of the Minister of interior ( not Warancade). We beat the daylight out of them. Following that I was in hiding till I flew out of the country. Recently I came to know their sister in the UK and I send my apology for beating them up with canes and scaring them with knives but they shouldnt have beat up my little brother like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts