Status
Not open for further replies.
QZNEtjh.jpg

D2SzVS9.jpg

qrs3QDj.jpg

THVSafD.jpg

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
how much was darasalam village and the funding came from where? Dahabshill could of made a killing with buying large land and doing this 10 years ago in hargesia.

A percentage of the sales should go to low income housing too

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
There are two different project sites one is near the airport other one is little outskirt of the city , they want build 10-15km highway linking the city.

The city plaza one is also going.

burco is next up, districts and town planning is needed tho

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
My friend Burco have one of the best planning so far, Reer Burco waa wada engineer.

the houses are but i mean real planning like postcodes, industrial areas, town centres bus lanes etc.

land plots are planned to the tee

the houses are but i mean real planning like postcodes, industrial areas, town centres bus lanes etc.

land plots are planned to the tee

I agreed sxb, there are lot of work need to be done. Btw are you reer Burco? You know some places there, like CP etc.

Not hating but why is there a door to like another corridor when it comes to the master bedroom.

Do people not like en suite?

Should that door not lead directly to the bedroom. A bit confused tbh.

And how will these expensive homes help the thousands of citizens of the city who are poor and live in bad housing?

And how will these expensive homes help the thousands of citizens of the city who are poor and live in bad housing?
This is a private investment not some charity, the responsibility for poor people falls on the mayor and/or the government

There are two different project sites one is near the airport other one is little outskirt of the city , they want build 10-15km highway linking the city.

The city plaza one is also going.

Where on the outstkirts, could you show us on a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts