Dagaal between Gov forces & Gov police

The normal every month shit. These morons dont communicate and know each other's positions

:gunsmiley: Oh shit, niggas in camouflage. FIRE

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Every day I become less and less unionist

I signed up here in October & I was pro federalism, now I'm a staunch confederalist, and slowly a "Somali EU" seems more and more appealing to me.

Fucking cursed we are, the 68-er police and army are battling each other accidentally
:snoop:

Last edited:

I signed up here in October & I was pro federalism, now I'm a staunch confederalist, and slowly a "Somali EU" seems more and more appealing to me.

Fucking cursed we are
Welcome to the team, we just need the IC to realize this.

Fucking cursed we are

:pachah1:

Damn, love to see how you become in a few years. I was a staunch somaliweyne supporter but now i will give my left qooro to rid PL out of this nightmare

Mogadishu was just withholding world bank funds from PL and SL too, these idiots want to hold people hostage which is what I hate(they just recently released the money). All regions should not suffer because some do, we need a confederacy there should not be any central power even go as far as putting the country under UN official trusteeship.

Fucking cursed we are, the 68-er police and army are battling each other accidentally
Bruh this actually got me kinda sad that your starting to feel that, how bizarre:mjlol:

Mogadishu was just withholding world bank funds from PL and SL too, these idiots want to hold people hostage which is what I hate(they just recently released the money). All regions should not suffer because some do, we need a confederacy there should not be any central power even go as far as putting the country under UN official trusteeship.
I wonder how much they skim before they release it. :kodaksmiley:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Just another day in Ugandishu. These are the 'security' forces the N&N bots want in Puntland. Misery loves company.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland should donate troops to amisom let them kill reer chimps and smash their women
Some already there since AY went to crazy south in 2006. Amisom before two or one year they make report on how many puntland soldiers working in central and south Somalia.

Last edited: