Dabcasars appeal to somalis (back when he was normal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

first video i've seen with dabcasar not acting like a lunatic.

Subeer

Paranoias like qabilism, paranoias over Ethiopia and Kenya our two neighbors, and many religious paranoias

well i think there is a big difference between paranoia, and precaution of brutal overt agression, and enmity from our "neighbour"(wouldn't use the word neighbour in this context since it has positive,and peaceful connotations) countries.
And no i dont think reasonable precation of our ardent enemies would be the trigger of large scale mental ilness among somalis, but actually should be the status qou is somalia, as long as there is foreign aggression.

well i think there is a big difference between paranoia, and precaution of brutal overt agression, and enmity from our "neighbour"(wouldn't use the word neighbour in this context since it has positive,and peaceful connotations) countries.
And no i dont think reasonable precation of our ardent enemies would be the trigger of large scale mental ilness among somalis, but actually should be the status qou is somalia, as long as there is foreign aggression.

So what do you think instead?

Subeer

So what do you think instead?

poverty, lack of awareness regarding mental illness, and the recent civil war have triggered PTSD in somalis the last 2 decades. I do agree that qabilism can be a contributing factor regarding mental illness, but wasn't the war just the product of qabilism too. So in general i think war is the biggest factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts