Dabcasar records shooting at Seattle motel

When the Somali victim realized that Dabcasar was recording him :mjlol:
What’s interesting is that apparently this motel is owned by the Somali masjid across the street, but the mosque is eating off the suffering of Somali alcoholics, drug addicts and mentally ill.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
why does dabcasar always run into and record stuff like this. Like the mom who’s kids were being taken away, the fight somewhere else, the somali crackhead, more Somali drama.

Is he just everywhere at everytime?

why does dabcasar always run into and record stuff like this. Like the mom who’s kids were being taken away, the fight somewhere else, the somali crackhead, more Somali drama.

He retreated quickly when the guy yelled at him. He knows it’s wrong but is obsessed with attention. He just interviewed a mother who asked for help with her mentally ill son and instead of helping her asked her invasive questions and chuckled like a madman

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He retreated quickly when the guy yelled at him. He knows it’s wrong but is obsessed with attention. He just interviewed a mother who asked for help with her mentally ill son and instead of helping her asked her invasive questions and chuckled like a madman
:wtfdis: he’s mentally ill himself

i knew there was something wrong with him after this vid :mjlaugh: :lolbron:

That's really disgusting and shameful for a man who was taught about the deen and then became knowledgeable about the Quran and deen to say those words to Ogaadeen which are pretty haram and I'm sure he knows that

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
That's really disgusting and shameful for a man who was taught about the deen and then became knowledge about the Quran and deen to say those words to Ogaadeen which are pretty haram and I'm sure he knows that
Nigga. somalis can learn as much quran as they want they will always be a qabilist :mjlaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Dabascar could be a qablist, a TMZ Cameraman, a FKD Artist and a imam but one thing for sure is, he doesn't overstep the boundaries of the deen and denounce the deen like a certain somebody :mjohreally:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Dabascar could be a qablist, a TMZ Cameraman, a FKD Artist and a imam but one thing for sure is, he doesn't overstep the boundaries of the deen and denounce the deen like a certain somebody :mjohreally:
Judging a mentally ill person while defending another one, your kind are truly pathetic. Atleast MMS doesn't get pleasure in embarassing troubled do Somalis.

God bless MMS.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Judging a mentally ill person while defending another one, your kind are truly pathetic. Atleast MMS doesn't get pleasure in embarassing troubled do Somalis.

God bless MMS.

Don’t listen to @Calaf, mama malyun is Dabcasar’s aunt. He defends her more than anyone else.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Who or what is a dabacsar?

Trending